Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I just registered to this site because of all the good info, also I hope to give some fishing reports myself . I'm an active member with the Lake St. Clair Walleye Assoc. and fish the lake and Det. and St. Clair rivers as well. Also I just hesrd Meijers is selling all their ice fishing stuff for 50% off, I'm at work till 5 so I'll get out there later today. Thanks, Al

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Welcome aboard Uncle Al!
We're glad you found us. You will be hard pressed to find a better group of people anywhere. This is THE place to come for any information you may be looking for about fishing St. Clair.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Welcome Unc' !

Dave Carter is right. It get's fun the closer we get to fishing season. And Alex has already promised (threatened?) to make it real interesting.

Regards,

Dave

·
Registered
927 Posts
welcome uncle al. always wanted an uncle who fished. i am pretty new to the site myself, but i can testify that the people here are great. they have already helped me answer a bunch of questions. i only wish i had more to share. i do owe mac some beers tho!

madman himself

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Don't feel bad Madman evrybody owes Mac beers but me I owe him something else and he will get it when I can think of what it is. LOL Mac

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
.....I can't think of what it is either Bob!!,...but, it'll come to me soon enough!!,..Hey!!..I just rememebred!!
(and I'm NOT going to remind you!!)
LOL,....
Mac

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome aboard Uncle Al I joined this sight last year in july and find it to be very useful in all aspects of fishing boating etc.

and you will meet some very very interesting people around here !!

·
Registered
23 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD we are all brothers in crime doin our time. I don't know what some of us are doing waiting for the boat? The fishing never ends. In fact wetting a line is possible as this response is being written. Get tough! The fish are waiting to play don't be a wimp! The pets you targeted last season are lonely for your presence. They don't like attending the fishing show.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Here, here...
I used to be one of those "wimps" who couldn't hack the cold and only fished on soft water. After my fishing buddy took me on a couple of trips up to Tawas to fish off the pier for whitefish (off Lake Huron, in late November) I "toughened" up. I can remember that a good winter used to be when I could get a fishing trip or two in before my fishing license expired at the end of March. During December or January I would be longing for April. Now, I get to fish somewhere year round. There's hardly a weekend that goes by that I can't find some place that should have some sort of decent fishing going on.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Welcome Al. It is true, youcant find a better bunch of people to hang with. Between this board and all the others, you have a wealth of information at your fingertips. Heck, they're helping me and my son get into a whole new life style, ice fishing that is.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome Uncle Al,
This is the place to be! The wealth of info, the interesting, sometimes heated conversations, and the people, great group! Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Nothin' generates heat better than a little passion!!!...and we LOVE our fishin'!!" LOL

Welcome Al,....just be forewarned,.....that Muskybobsr is the REAL Slim Shady!!!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I'M NOT A WIMP! I don't know about the rest of you guys, but pushing a 492VS Ranger across the ice is not easy. You try it!

That's why I decided to stay home winters each year now and repair my marriage!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thats not a bad idea djkimmel maybe I should try that,

Well maybe when the ice gets a little thinner !!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Were you talking about pushing the boat or repairing the marriage???

·
Registered
294 Posts
Welcome, Uncle Al. Hey Dan, I can certainly relate to the "marriage repair" time. It's "Daddy repair" time, too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts