Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this site. I have been reading just about everything for the past half hour or so. Out of all the sites on the internet I believe this is the best so far. Sounds like a great group of people willing to help out one another. I cant drive anymore so if anybody lives in or around sterling heights and ever wants a fishing buddy pm me. Also explain what that means please, ie. how to retrieve them and respond to them. Thanks to all of you for reading this and hope everybody has a blessed day.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Welcome to the site jimbolia. We are a great group of sportsmen and women here. We like to have fun and joke around also give great tips and reports. For pm's you will see on your upper right hand corner it says:

My Controls · View New Posts · My Assistant · My Friends · 0 New Messages

The 0 New messages will show 1 new messages or more when you have messages. just click on that and it will take you to your messages. Once there you can answer by clicking on them

if you look at the bottom of your message box you will see where you can delete messages after you get to many people will not be able to send you messages so it is a good idea to keep them cleaned out. Hope you enjoy the site and any other questions fire away we are all here to help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.