Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTF, I am so totally snoring lately. I hope that the creativity is on hold due to the fact that we are waiting for some major brain cell regeneration from all the partying. I'm praying that CBJ is writing in his little book as he putzes around from place to place all the new thoughts and threads he's gonna regale us with. Where is everyone? Capt. Rob are you alive?!?! Max WTF, CBJ WTF.
Someone wake me up!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Aug 26 2003, 02:42 PM)Someone wake me up!!!
You're not going to break into an Evanescence song, are you??

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How about:

How Long is too Long?

How girthy is too girthy?

Pet names for my pet goldfish?

Oh where oh where has my little dog gone?

What's the buzz tell me what's a happening?

Does anybody really know what time it is?

Does anybody really care?

This thread is for new topics. Please submit!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Aug 26 2003, 02:49 PM)How about:

Pube Length: How Long is too Long?
I just wanted to add to one of yours to make it more interesting.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
nephew asked me once how does a blind person know when to quit wiping after they have gone to bathroom if they cant see??? thaought it was a joke was like i give up . how? he was really asking a question ,,,
hows that for new topic ... ?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Aug 26 2003, 02:56 PM)nephew asked me once how does a blind person know when to quit wiping after they have gone to bathroom if they cant see??? thaought it was a joke was like i give up . how? he was really asking a question ,,,

Probably sniff or feel the toilet paper.

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 26 2003, 02:57 PM)QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Aug 26 2003, 02:56 PM) nephew asked me once how does a blind person know when to quit wiping after they have gone to bathroom if they cant see??? thaought it was a joke was like i give up . how? he was really asking a question ,,,

Probably sniff or feel the toilet paper.

OMG!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Aug 26 2003, 02:56 PM)ps, sno: I learned the hard way... pubes should be SHORT. VERY SHORT!!! And non-existent in some places!!!!
Coughed up a hairball??

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 26 2003, 01:52 PM)QUOTE(traveler @ Aug 26 2003, 02:49 PM) How about:

Pube Length: How Long is too Long?
I just wanted to add to one of yours to make it more interesting.

Dude you gotta shave the grapes!! Once you've done it keep doing it or it gets itchy and prickly. Trim all other body hair as well. Chest, pits etc.

Dance monkey, Dance!!! Loving that one!!!
Yes please perform for me!!!!!

·
Registered
465 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Aug 26 2003, 01:56 PM)ps, sno: I learned the hard way... pubes should be SHORT. VERY SHORT!!! And non-existent in some places!!!!
Some places? How many places do you have pubes?!?!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 26 2003, 02:00 PM)QUOTE(pauligan @ Aug 26 2003, 02:56 PM) ps, sno: I learned the hard way... pubes should be SHORT. VERY SHORT!!! And non-existent in some places!!!!
Coughed up a hairball??

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i have been so consumed by my own drivel that i have been somewhat unentertaining as of late. my sincerest deepest apologies!! i need a double barrel of buckshot containing ha-ha funny stuff to be aimed at me arse to ignite me into goofball-dom.

but here's a ponderance:

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THAT GUY THAT PLAYED DAMONE IN 'FAST TIMES AT RIDGMONT HIGH?!' it has seriously been perplexing me as of late. anyone?

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
CK's here, I'll entertain her!!! I actually caught myself "drafting" through the office today to dissipate some gaseous expulsion. Had to laugh thinking about a past thread!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Damone, what ever happened to Phoebe Cates. She was HOT and a definite fantasy in my mid-teens.

·
Registered
465 Posts
QUOTEsurfergirlck Posted on Aug 26 2003, 02:03 PM

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THAT GUY THAT PLAYED DAMONE IN 'FAST
TIMES AT RIDGMONT HIGH?!' it has seriously been perplexing me as of late. anyone?

I think he valet'd(sp) my buddies car @ O'Toole's friday night.......

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Aug 26 2003, 03:08 PM)Damone, what ever happened to Phoebe Cates. She was HOT and a definite fantasy in my mid-teens.
Good call Traveler, she was hot!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts