Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In response to CK's ring bling I thought I would state what is hot for the up coming Winter months for the guys:

As all of the boats are put away for the Winter months don't settle for sitting on the couch. Go buy a snow mobile like I am hoping to do. We can plan a huge a$$ trip up North some place and be together drunk and stupid just like on the water in the Summer. Heck we could all go out to the bay and form a line with our sleds and play rememebr when and re-cap the Summer.

We could pull a trailer around with an ice cold keg mounted on it. Hammer could most likely install a stereo system on it and we would be good to go. C'mon who is with me on this one. Forget about the bling...go with the snow mobile zing

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
YEAH !!!! WHAT THE BIG GUY SAID !

go manana ! sweeeeeeeeet !

no bling bling,...just soome ....ziiinng ziiingggg! (snowmobile)

·
Registered
9,469 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Nov 17 2003, 03:22 PM)YEAH !!!! WHAT THE BIG GUY SAID !

See Eddie....THATS WHAT I'MMMM Saying. How cool would it be. I have never owned a snow mobile but damm it looks like an awesome time. It would be pretty cool to have about 20 or 30 of us...even more all riding together. I hate Winter...so the way I see it ...why not do something fun and exciting. I have snow skied for years...I need more!!!!! The only problem is Manana II is not hip on the idea of me buying a sled. I think if I quit smoking I should get one as a reward.

Zing..................zing........................zing

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(manana @ Nov 17 2003, 03:29 PM)QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Nov 17 2003, 03:22 PM) YEAH !!!! WHAT THE BIG GUY SAID !

See Eddie....THATS WHAT I'MMMM Saying. How cool would it be. I have never owned a snow mobile but damm it looks like an awesome time. It would be pretty cool to have about 20 or 30 of us...even more all riding together. I hate Winter...so the way I see it ...why not do something fun and exciting. I have snow skied for years...I need more!!!!! The only problem is Manana II is not hip on the idea of me buying a sled. I think if I quit smoking I should get one as a reward.

Zing..................zing........................zing

I agree with ya !
looking for a nedw one myself....
always like the mxz's
gonna look atan artic cat F7.....
thats what you should look at too....mxz 600-700
or a cat F5-, F7

Again call p29,....he will give you logistics on them him and his tent apartner reasearch the he** out of sleds and know what is best...not magazines who getr advertising kick backs.....

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
I'm sure it won't be long before I have a pair of them. I go at least once with the boys up north every year and borrow a sled. Then when the girls come I just rent a two up sled. I think we need his and hers though. Actually maybe just one for me and we'll rent her one for the once a winter she'll go.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
oh brother...

just rent one like the rest of us people looking to have a good time one weekend this year... and save huge $$$!!!!

who wants to go up north all the damn time???

mpo (my personal opinion)

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
you can get the zing zing for as low as $59 a month depending on what you want. i could so picture the line up on the lake around hammer's boat. "can i get a hell yeahh?"

Attachments

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Nov 17 2003, 03:54 PM)just rent one like the rest of us people looking to have a good time one weekend this year... and save huge $$$!!!!
Ahhhh,
much wisdom has been spoken!

Having spent MANY MANY moons, and $$$, on snowmobiles, repairs, trailers, repairs, tow vehicles, maintenance, storage and last of all repairs, there is much to be said about renting!

They deliver a BRAND NEW SLED to your destination. You ride to your hearts content, with no concern about BEATING ON IT (NO repairs & maintenance!). If it DOES break on the trail, they bring you a NEW ONE & you keep going. At the end of the weekend, they come pick it up & you go home.

I find this ESPECIALLY PRACTICAL for a person who has NEVER SNOWMOBILED!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Nov 17 2003, 04:19 PM)you can get the zing zing for as low as $59 a month depending on what you want. i could so picture the line up on the lake around hammer's boat. "can i get a hell yeahh?"
Uhhhmmmm . . . SNOWMOBILES lined up around Hammers BOAT?

Something SOMEWHERE would have to go VERY WRONG
for that to happen!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Nov 17 2003, 04:56 PM)QUOTE(pauligan @ Nov 17 2003, 03:54 PM) just rent one like the rest of us people looking to have a good time one weekend this year... and save huge $$$!!!!
Ahhhh,
much wisdom has been spoken!

Having spent MANY MANY moons, and $$$, on snowmobiles, repairs, trailers, repairs, tow vehicles, maintenance, storage and last of all repairs, there is much to be said about renting!

They deliver a BRAND NEW SLED to your destination. You ride to your hearts content, with no concern about BEATING ON IT (NO repairs & maintenance!). If it DOES break on the trail, they bring you a NEW ONE & you keep going. At the end of the weekend, they come pick it up & you go home.

I find this ESPECIALLY PRACTICAL for a person who has NEVER SNOWMOBILED!!

Buzz Kill

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Hate to be another buzz kill.....I was involved in a snowmobile accident in my teens....
totalled a brand new Yamaha by wrapping it around an old oak tree (sober too).

Too many people in snowmobile accidents, especially with alcohol involved.

As long as you have common sense and are careful they are awesome toys.

Remember, drunk driving laws are still in effect for snowmobiles.

But manana, dont let me deter you, just a sober reminder of reality.

Be careful and happy snowmobiling.

Mini

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Nov 17 2003, 04:58 PM)QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Nov 17 2003, 04:19 PM) you can get the zing zing for as low as $59 a month depending on what you want. i could so picture the line up on the lake around hammer's boat. "can i get a hell yeahh?"

for that to happen!

oops! my typo!! lol!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Nov 17 2003, 04:58 PM)QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Nov 17 2003, 04:19 PM) you can get the zing zing for as low as $59 a month depending on what you want. i could so picture the line up on the lake around hammer's boat. "can i get a hell yeahh?"

for that to happen!

INSTIGATOR......
it could happen !

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Nov 17 2003, 05:06 PM)Just helping you PRACTICALLY into the world of ....ziiinng ziiingggg!
Just remember to get the insurance when you rent. Buddy of mine had to pay for the sled or a huge fee when he wrecked it.

But liking the idea of the Winter Gauntlet

1 - 20 of 36 Posts