Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say congratulations to Bill McElroy, a member here known as Mac (and a GREAT friend of mine). His new website is up and he will be at the Erin Pub tonight.

Check it out and tell him what you think later tonight!

http://www.scalesandtales.net

Mini

·
Registered
320 Posts
Mini,

Thanks for the heads-up. (By the way, Happy B-day. You get to join the club with the rest of us grizzled old forty-somethings. Congrats!)

Mac,

Just checked out your new site. I love it! I remember some of your first stuff and how unique it was then. Guess what? It still is! It's great to reflect and see how far you've come.

Congratulations.

Remember us when you're rich and famous.

Regards,

Dave

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Mac,
from one extraordinarily gifted artist to another

That is one of the nicest looking websites I've seen in a long time! Very well done, and your cartooning talent really shines through on this.

I hope this leads to big things for Scales and Tales! Nice job, buddy.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Just got home frome the Mini and Pauline bash, I'm still drunk on my a$$, wahooooooo. Had a great time tonight with Bill (MAC) and Kathy. Just had to check out the Web site. SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSWWWWWEEEEEEETTTTTTT.
Your gonna rock the world baby! WHatt, whhaaatt, whhaatt. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ GM kiss my Scaley ARSE. Yea BABY, Never give up, never give up. You already won the classic Billy Boy. Mini and I are holding you to the fishing trip. We are going to fish like "Rock Stars". What a blessing to have friends like you guys. Rock on Brotha. Time to go to bed and SHAG, Mini thanks for giving my wife a great back rub. No move over Rover and let JOEY take over. Yea BABY.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Very nice meeting you and your wife Mac !

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Focker @ Oct 4 2003, 07:57 AM)ditto

I'm very impressed with the cartoons on the website! Great job!!!
The Focker is impressed easy....
The Focker is impressed when he don't pee in his pance

LOL ! really mac, great art for sure !

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Oct 4 2003, 09:00 AM)The Focker is impressed when he don't pee in his pance
Peeing your pants is cool!!! (Billy Madison)

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Then your the COOLEST Focker I know !

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(mongo @ Oct 3 2003, 05:42 PM)Mac,
from one extraordinarily gifted artist to another

That is one of the nicest looking websites I've seen in a long time! Very well done, and your cartooning talent really shines through on this.

I hope this leads to big things for Scales and Tales! Nice job, buddy.
Ditto!!!
A crew of 5 people worked on that web site Mongo. I found that very interesting.

I think those characters are sooooooo cute & my kids love 'em too. They all have there own personalities and are so colorful. You are one talented mo fo Mac!!

He's got a character (I think it's a shrimp or crawfish) that wears a baseball hat backwards and always has his tongue out like 'whaaazzup' that is a rendition of Mini - too cute!

Don't forget us little people when you're rich and famous Mac! lol I expect to see scales and tales in the Sunday comics soon

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
mac & kathy, it was nice meeting you!!

the site is awesome! can't wait for the next step!

wahooooo!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts