Discussion Starter · #1 ·
~ Get a Job
~ Get all my silver fillings replaced with white fillings
~ QUIT SMOKING

How 'bout YOU??????

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Yes, about 10 years ago I made a resolution to never make a New Years resolution again...............................still haven't!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i made a resolution years ago to not make any more resolutions. been doing pretty good at keeping it!

i do try to live the next year better than the last!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
QUOTEsurfergirlck Posted on Dec 29 2003, 01:27 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i made a resolution years ago to not make any more resolutions. been doing pretty good at keeping it!

Great minds?!?!?!?!?

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(samson @ Dec 29 2003, 02:31 PM)QUOTEsurfergirlck Posted on Dec 29 2003, 01:27 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great minds?!?!?!?!?

I'll go with that.......

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
to be a better person this year than i was last year.

and to have sex on the big red bus ! LOL !

kiddin !

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Dec 29 2003, 02:42 PM)to be a better person this year than i was last year.

kiddin !

did both of those last year,
maybe I'll be an a$$ this year, it seems others get away with it no problem. <_<

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Dec 29 2003, 01:45 PM)QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Dec 29 2003, 02:42 PM) to be a better person this year than i was last year.

kiddin !

maybe I'll be an a$$ this year, it seems others get away with it no problem.

DUDE YOUR NOT SAYIN I AM AN a$$ ARE YA?

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Dec 29 2003, 01:27 PM)i do try to live the next year better than the last!

i hope to do the same

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Dec 29 2003, 02:48 PM)QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Dec 29 2003, 01:45 PM) QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Dec 29 2003, 02:42 PM) to be a better person this year than i was last year.

kiddin !

maybe I'll be an a$$ this year, it seems others get away with it no problem.

DUDE YOUR NOT SAYIN I AM AN a$$ ARE YA?

no, not at all. You're a prety good guy Eddie. I was just sayin' that everyday I try to be a good guy and get kicked in the teeth by a$$holes and I always tell myself "Karma will get 'em. I need to be a good guy" and end up waiting and waiting and waiting while doing my best to be a good guy. It just seems like why bother sometimes, that's all I'm sayin'. Chances are I will never turn into an a$$ or screw people over for any reason and always wonder why I don't.

Yaknow, I still feel bad about a girl 16 years ago that I don't think I treated well.

·
Registered
306 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Dec 29 2003, 04:35 PM)quit smoking?

hit the gym again atleast 4x's a week

buy a house by december 2004

find me a man!!! a GOOD one this time

find me a man!!! a GOOD one this time

Ohh how I wish!!

·
12,052 Posts
Well, I don't smoke........
My fillings are already white...........
Already have a house............
Guess that just leaves don't make any more resolutions.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
No resolutions for me. If I do, they are just there to be broken!
I bet most of you break yours before the year is done in '04! But I wish the best of luck to you, to keep them as long as possible!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
** Get my big butt back to the gym (uh oh.... Amy is gonna see this and kick my butt if I don't follow through!!!)

** Get rid of the midnights (finally) and work ONE full time day job instead of full time midnights and part time days.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
diet . quit doing expensive shots. with waitress and do them only with people i know

1 - 20 of 84 Posts