Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one going?
If so by boat or car?If so got any info on rooms????

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Milord @ Aug 21 2003, 08:59 AM)What are the dates BTenn? I was thinking about going by boat.
Not sure but I think the middle of September around the 15th.Was there a few years ago with my boat Erie gets pretty Sh!ty around then had to spend a extra day.Might just get a room or cottage if I can get enough people

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Thanks guys. I won't go unless I go by boat. It just doesn't feel right to me. Kind of like the Sandbar over here. Never go unless it's by boat. It defeats the purpose to me.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
we're in, heading down by boat... this will be my first PIB adventure...
... I think we have a few other boats heading down with us too

·
Registered
387 Posts
I was thinking about making a bay trip either the first or second weekend after Labor Day. If enough people are going down, we could make a sort of make a "run" out of it. I always feel better rafting at the public docks with people I know rather than the typical PIB boaters.

Oh wait, I gotta remember who I'm talking about here...

Seriously though, anyone interested in heading down together some time on Saturday the 13th? I could leave Friday, but that wouldn't be until later in the day (i.e. after work)

-Bayley

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Bayley, I'm with you on rafting with people you know. I will be trailering over and dropping in Leamington though. Saves me around $400 in fuel. Well worth it!

·
Registered
954 Posts
depending on my work schedule I may be in for the put-in-bay weekend. I won't know until next week when the schdule comes out.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Jimbo,
I'm half tempted to do the same myself. I've proven to myself that I can make the trip from Metro in the nastiest of weather, all it does for me now is make the wallet a good $200 (that before the exchange rate
) lighter. Keep me in the loop. If Gary or others don't make the trip from LSC, I would have no qualms about towing out to Leamington. Besides, the "Hangover Express" (Sunday morning ride home) always seems to bless me with 5- 6 foot seas. On days like those, there ain't enough vicoden (sp?) and Red Bull in the world.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts