Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas..Im new to this site and to the lake.My brother just switched job locations up to livionia and we are gonna try out the lake.I am from Kentucky and mostly striper fish in lake cumberland.I love walleye and muskies as well. I am going out with my little basstracker PT170 lol so I hope the water is kinda calm.I have a hot spots map of the lake but I would love to get any help I can.If yall can help me with some good spots or techniques for either wallys or muskies that would be great.Thanks guys look forward to seein some of ya on the water:)

·
Registered
958 Posts
Do a search for whatever species of fish you'd like to target. There are lots of great reports on pretty much everything. While they wont give you gps coordinates it will put you the general area and then you can refine it from there.

Good luck and welcome to the site!

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
i grew up on lake cumberland. Lake st. clair is an awesome fishery for what ever kind of fishing you would like to do i can help you on the walleye's if your interested they are in a transitional stage right now though if you would like muski info i am sure some of the other guys on the site will be more than willing to help you out shoot me a pm and i will give you some info that will get you close to the walleye

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Just watch the weather real close, while your out there. If you see it changing, better think of getting off the lake or someplace protected.
It,s a great lake, but storms can come out of nowhere this time of year. !7 foot tracker is ok in the right weather,and down right scary others

·
LSCN Sponsor since March 2010
2,212 Posts
QUOTE(Basstracker07 @ Sep 14 2009, 09:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey fellas..Im new to this site and to the lake.My brother just switched job locations up to livionia and we are gonna try out the lake.I am from Kentucky and mostly striper fish in lake cumberland.I love walleye and muskies as well. I am going out with my little basstracker PT170 lol so I hope the water is kinda calm.I have a hot spots map of the lake but I would love to get any help I can.If yall can help me with some good spots or techniques for either wallys or muskies that would be great.Thanks guys look forward to seein some of ya on the water:)

My whole family is from kentucky...well my my mom is from Appalachia I'm the only flatlander born in the family. For musky fishing find good weedbeds and cast bucktails or topwaters. Can't help you with walleye other than tell you to drift bottom bouncers with a crawler harness the walleye guys on this site can tell you the scoop on the where and how.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Welcome to the site
!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts