Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
, Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I'm Mike. Thanks to everyone that showed up at the party Saturday night and for making my brother feel welcome to your community. If that was any indication of what he's in store for, boy is he in trouble...you guys a great. Thanks again....

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Pleasure meeting you and your brother Robert. Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
welcome aboard, homie!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Welcome aboard Mike!! You and your brother Robert are great people!
........and not to mention (SINGLE!!
) Not that it matters, but I thought I would add that little tid bit....

I am so glad Jewels & BigTree were so lucky to have a nice guy to buy their house. Eventhough, change is good....they are pretty sad about moving away from such a nice area. But, their new house is beautiful, and they are just minutes away from Ann Arbor. We will have a lot of fun times partying over there. Julie knows how to have a great party!!

Sooo......once again, welcome aboard new friends...and looking forward to a fun boating season!!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Robyn! Yeah, we're single. You'all really know how to have a good time. I'm just glad I was invited. You and the Instigator, Jewels and Tree, Dawn, yadda yadda yadda..very cool peeps. Looking forward to a great summer, I know my bro is. By the way Robyn, keep him dating...

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Welcome!

Trouble??? Us???

1 - 20 of 29 Posts