Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,
Well I made it through my first party,,, A little weird at first. Talked to a couple of people: Pauligan, CBJ, Boat Chic, but made a mistake by bringing a buddy who didnt want to stay, left way too early.
Hopefully I'll get a chance to hit a couple more sumer partys and leave the deadwood at home.
Thanks

PS:Did anyone have a problem with getting a drink? And whats with mixed drinks costing $7 each!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Sometimes I had a wait a bit for a drink, but the bartenders were slammed, so that was understandable.

$7 for a drink? Was is a Long Island or Super Premium top shelf stuff? That seems a little high

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Absolute and Tonic or a 7 and 7

Hey,,,,I saw you all over that place, evertime I tried to talk to you, you were grabed away! Maybe next time

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(mirth @ May 19 2003, 06:37 AM)Hey All,
Well I made it through my first party,,, A little weird at first. Talked to a couple of people: Pauligan, CBJ, Boat Chic, but made a mistake by bringing a buddy who didnt want to stay, left way too early.
Hopefully I'll get a chance to hit a couple more sumer partys and leave the deadwood at home.
Thanks

PS:Did anyone have a problem with getting a drink? And whats with mixed drinks costing $7 each!
Hey Mirth, nice to meet you to. You should have been to TnTs through out the winter. With all the money we saved there well now we can afford gas for out in the lake and the umbrella, fruity drinks on the shoreline.... HAHAHA who am I kidding I drink drink any mixed drinks and regaurdless of the winter I still cant afford those drink prices.

How ever. Toms been a great host all winter long and Ill still make it out to the Tin Fish off n on.

Nice to meet you Mirth and All Jacked Up. One of you witnessed my spillage. Im still feeling like a chump cuz a that one. STUPID STUPID STUPID... Any bar is to expensive for me. The wife kept saying her beer was warm cuz she didnt drink it fast enough, instead of her wasting it I would drink it Had two beers in one hand and one in the other. Took a drink out of the wrong hand and covered my head, dress shirt and tie with beer. SOAKED MYSELF!!!! Like I said, STUPID STUPID STUPID. I dont feel so bad ButterNuts fell in a ditch on his way to the cars and was soaked wit mud and water.

Nice to meet the Newbies, I hope to see a lot more of you guys soon.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ May 19 2003, 07:46 AM)I dont feel so bad ButterNuts fell in a ditch on his way to the cars and was soaked wit mud and water.
Todd - HA!

Bummer Mirth!! Next time for sure we'll chat

ps. STILL recouperating

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Yea... the drink prices were ridiculous. My Captain and Cokes were $5 each..... Guess I'm used to being spoiled at TNT's..... lol

·
Registered
585 Posts
I was drinking Coconut rum and oj/pine juice and I swear I never paid the same price twice...went from $4 bucks to $6 bucks. Finally gave up and went back to the boat and drank for FREE...LOL

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Having not gone I can't comment on drink prices for Sat night. But all those prices listed are just about std at most nice clubs/bars. Tin Fish is a pretty high end joint and the fact that it's on the water puts the drink prices right in line with other places that are charging that. Shoot I went to Crazy 8's in Mt Clemens and they charge 5.25 for a Captain & Coke that comes in a plastic dixie cup and that place is nowhere near as nice as Tin Fish. Clubs downtown are charging people $9 bucks for a mixed drink and that's after you pay the $10-15 dollar cover charge. Just my .02

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
This was supposed to be the price list;

DRAFTS 1.50
Domestics 2.50
Imports 3.00
Well Drinks 4.00

If you don't remember being charged this, you drank too much.
No really, if you think were being charged more, we need to know.

I think the drinks and tips just really add up quick when you party from 7pm to 2am.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
I think I ended up paying $1 for the drafts of Killians. All I know is that I had a real good buzz going by midnight and was getting a couple of rounds for the canadian boat crew, Amy was drinking a couple or 3 margaritas with Gran Marnia, I had a tab running and was scared to cash out, but when the bill came it was only $21. I'm not sure if they missed a few drinks on there or what, but thats a deal!!!

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
I was charged more than that for my staple (Jack & Coke)......MOST of them were $5.....some were $6.

No problem though, after spending $100 bux at the Tin Fish and another $70 at Meijers for Steve's Bar......I still had a great time...

Mini

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(pinemartin @ May 19 2003, 11:03 AM)i thought the beer prices were better than usual
$2.50 for a mic lite......not bad!
That was just for the LSCN B-day, the beer prices are back "UP" to normal. I will visit the Tin Fish off n on through out the summer. How ever only for sepecial events. Nothing but good things to say about the owner. Hes a cool guy but Im more of a scary pub kind a guy. I feel giulty and stupid if I get loaded at a pricy bar and spend 80 or 90 dollars. If I buy a round at that place itll cost more then my Edison bill.

Tin-Fish is a beautiful establishment, so if Im gonna go spend the money at place on the water. Tin Fish will be first on my list. Reruns right Jacks & the Beach Grill's drink prices are the same as the Tin Fish. But the Tin Fish has better food and a better view.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts