Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
yeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhh! my brother just purchased a brand new rinker captiva bowrider 192 and will accept delivery by this weekend! he's super exicted and has been cruisin' the site for ideas, tips, etc. we just went and looked at it and he's ecstatic!! you should've seen the look on his face when i asked him if he knew what 'boat' stood for. lol!

congrats, bro!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i assured him i could help him learn to tie up since i'm such a pro at 'bumpers' and how to fling them overboard!

he's totally geeked. he's now in a quandry on what to name it.

ahhhhhh, to have such problems.

·
Registered
530 Posts
congrates to your bro. I know how he feels 'cause I'm picking up my new used boat tonight

best days of a boater life , when you buy it, and when you sell it. O.K. there's a few awesome one's between

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Congrats!!!!

XO

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Congrats to your brother CK

Welcome to the site chic_golfer. I'm sure you'll find this to be the best place to meet LSC boaters.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wheeeeeeeeeeeee, russ! now put it in the water!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks everyone for the advice and stuff. I look forward to seeing y'all this summer somewhere out on the lake this summer! And CK thanks for the picture props, nice.

Now if I can just learn how to drive . . . . . . .

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
dad's ready to go to brown's on harsen's island... think you can get him there? lol... he's got the shirt on!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
You gotta go to Browns!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
"maybe someday, if there's a party there." you are definatly a new boater, lil bro!

don't worry. it'll be like high school: i'll pave the way fer ya-- then it's all hell breaking loose which you do just fine on your own! brown's is awesome, as is all of the lake.

i gotta say it's been pretty funny seeing 'big boats, big beers, big party' on my dad's back all day! lol!
go dad go!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts