Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know where to post this John seeing as I only go to this site but here are the shows for next year.
Jan. 7-8-9-10-11 Silverdome boat show By showspan. There will be some fishing vendors there and I may do a seminar. The Ford Field show will be March 3-4-5-6-7. I will be doing seminars there. Lansing show March 11-12-13-14. I will be there. Gibraltar Center Mt Clemens March
19-20-21 I will talk there also and for the muskie nuts and you know who you are the second annual Muskie Expo in Pittsburgh Pa. is March 26-27-28 and I will also be there. Ice is on the way so get you boats ready for storage.
Bob

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well Greg I try to show what to use and how to use it to fish for mainly muskie in our great lake but I like the Q & A portion of the seminar best. I could talk all day (I know I will get some remarks about this) and not tell you what you want to know. So if you ask a question if I don't know the answer I usually know where you can find out. I hope to see you at one of my seminars you might find it interesting. Bob

·
Registered
230 Posts
It sounds very interesting, and I'd like to check at least one out. Make sure you post the dates again as they near (I know I'll forget), and exactly the times you'll be doing the seminar. Hope to see you there

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank You
Bob

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
"Talk all Day?".......We couldn't get you to say BOO at Camp Neeley!!! But then again,...you said every other dog gone word in the english language 57 times!!!...ahahahahhah.......You're the human equivalent of the Energizer Bunny Mr.Brunner!!!!

Sure was fun wasn't it???

Mac

·
Registered
397 Posts
I don't know about EVERY word in the English Language but I know I heard him say:

"I have a Royal Straight Flush" at LEAST 57 times

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
QUOTE(muskiebobsr @ Oct 29 2003, 12:30 PM)
Well Greg I try to show what to use and how to use it to fish for mainly muskie in our great lake but I like the Q & A portion of the seminar best. I could talk all day (I know I will get some remarks about this) and not tell you what you want to know. So if you ask a question if I don't know the answer I usually know where you can find out. I hope to see you at one of my seminars you might find it interesting. Bob

Yes Bob you will get some remarks on your ability to talk.

Having said that I have yet to hear you at a Q & A where you did not know the answer. I would advise anybody who is interested in learning (listening) to attend one of your presentations. I will see you at the shows as I always learn something new. Take care.

Chris

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Chris Thank and all the others for the nice comments. I do know a lot of the answers but no one knows them all. By the way Chris that bootom line of yours if I don't get a bite in a couple of hours the fish are not bitting is dead wrong. Their are bitting but not what your throwing
LOL BOB

·
Registered
163 Posts
Mac & EC, I don't know what you're talking about?!? Why, when Bob and I were sharing the blind Saturday afternoon, and he said we'll shut-up at 5:00, he didn't say a word after 5:45!!! LOL!!!
You're the best Bob.

Craig (Mister C)

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well Mister C you where the first one to speak after 5. I can't help if the answer to your question was so long. Your fault never mine LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts