Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was fishing the NBAA Double Barrell shootout and saw you load ur boat. Knew it was urs because of the powerpole. Ver awesome looking boat man.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Thanks!!! I love my boat more and more every day. Come over and say hello next time. My boat kinda sticks out. Not just the Power Pole, but I think I'm the only center console Ranger on the lake. There's only two other's on the Great Lakes that I know of. But do come over and say hello next time. I'd love to put a face to the name.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(esoxfly @ Jul 12 2009, 12:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks!!! I love my boat more and more every day. Come over and say hello next time. My boat kinda sticks out. Not just the Power Pole, but I think I'm the only center console Ranger on the lake. There's only two other's on the Great Lakes that I know of. But do come over and say hello next time. I'd love to put a face to the name.

Yea sorry about that man. we were in a hurry to get home. We had to wake up at 3 AM just to make the tourny so we were BEAT. Long 2.5 hour ride home as well. But as we were weighing in i caught a glimpse of the boat and knew it was you. Our boat was the maroon and white nitro. we pulled pass you as you were tying down.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Maroon and white with some yellow in the stripe? Yeah I saw that boat and noticed the cool colors. I liked it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.