Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well that check will help out the ol' back account and then some! Nice job in tough conditions on a tough bite!

Chip Harrison seems to do well on this lake for some reason.

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
nj bondy. i was watching that on flwoutdoors. I wish i could've fished it. ill have my chance one of these years.

Also nice job on solid finishes:
Brian PLenzer 19th
Todd Koheler 29th (what happend on day 2 man?)
and Capt Doug whom had a great day 1.

nice job boys

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Great job Jon...I saw you on the water working hard quite a bit this week while I was prefishing for the Bass Federation state championship....

Chip Harrison was working some of the same water that I was this week..Obviously he has it figured out way better than I do...He is the best smallmouth cranker in the business right now...I would sure like to spend an afternoon fishing with him to get better at that technique....

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice shirt! Can I get one like that or are they just printed for the sponsored pros? I have a Champion shirt, but it's not that purty!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
QUOTE(sshhiittyy @ Jul 26 2009, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>nice colors on that pigs face. nice catch drp

Yeah, what he said! Way to go, congrats on the win!

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
QUOTE(little guy @ Jul 26 2009, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice shirt! Can I get one like that or are they just printed for the sponsored pros? I have a Champion shirt, but it's not that purty!

It looks like an Animal Paintball shirt to me...Do a search for "Animal Paintball tournament shirts"....I could be wrong, but it looks like one of their patterns...

Awesome looking fish...Great picture...That will look good on the website..

·
LSCN Sponsor since 12/07
2,539 Posts
QUOTE(RipNLips @ Jul 25 2009, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>nj bondy. i was watching that on flwoutdoors. I wish i could've fished it. ill have my chance one of these years.

Also nice job on solid finishes:
Brian PLenzer 19th
Todd Koheler 29th (what happend on day 2 man?)
and Capt Doug whom had a great day 1.

nice job boys
And whom put his co-angler into nice enough fish to take the lead on day one.

Congrats Jon! Great job, especially with all the wind and rain on the last day.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Thanks, as for the shirt they come in three colors but that one looks the best. Not sure on the availabilty, but a company called Morris Bros. handles all Champs clothing.....Jon

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Thanks all. Mini, I am feeling better. I was having coughing fits out there that were so bad that I thought the seagulls were get a chance to pick my eyes out by the end of the day.....later, Jon

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(DRP @ Jul 28 2009, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks all. Mini, I am feeling better. I was having coughing fits out there that were so bad that I thought the seagulls were get a chance to pick my eyes out by the end of the day.....later, Jon

I just got over something similar Jon. Took three weeks of coughing. People at work were ready to kill me, much like your seagulls.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Congradulations Jon!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.