Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got to meet a few LSCN peeps. Met Hammer, Boater2be and Damn Yankee, hope I got the names right, over the weekend at Sunset Harbor before Hammer's fateful run into a log. Hope to meet more of you this summer.

We are at Emerald City with a 3672 Cruisers Yacht called MoreDefiant. There is me, the wife and one very rambunctious 3 year old.

And Hammer, thanks for the beer

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Sorry MD! I saw your post early this morning, but I didn't have time to answer! Hammer and I had an adventurous trip down the South Channel after we met you at Sunset Marina.

I hope to see you on the water this summer!

·
LSCN Sponsor
328 Posts
More Defiant, Glad to hear you are at Emerald City and at Sunset I hope your stay there for the winter was good. I will have to look for you in the marina and buy you a beer.

Hammer sorry about the log
Seen the pictures from Metro looks like everyone had fun. We are selling the boat so we might have to look you up for a boat ride this summer
. But I am not sure I can keep up with you guys.

Hope to see you all soon

Sue

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Welcome to the LSCN and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Hammer, B2B and DY are just three of the really good people you will be meeting. Our next big get-together is looking like it will be on the 30th of this month at the Sand Bar.

That will be a great opportunity for you to meet a bunch of LSCN folk.

You can find out the details HERE

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
welcome more defiant!

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(mongo @ Apr 13 2004, 05:38 PM)Hammer, B2B and DY are just three of the really good people you will be meeting.
Three that count.

Sorry MD, I missed the thread all day. Nice meeting you too. We'll be at Metro for the next few weekends at least. Back finger docks.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Sorry MD. I missed it until now too.

It was nice meeting you too. Hope to see you at metro, on the water and at some of the club get gatherings. There are a lot of fun, friendly and knowable people here.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Putting in the boat tomorrow at Sunset. Glad to see that Hammer picked up that log and didn't leave it for me to hit also.

Maybe we will swing on by Metro on Sat and meet more of you. Looks like a great weekend weather wise.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Welcome to the other side of the board MoreDefiant....you know the side that you meet the people behind all these screen names. Let the sun and fun begin!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts