Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beautiful day for swimming and hanging out, a bunch of us ran over to RIVERSIDE and those SLIDERS are good! Ran into CMB over at Riverside, they were out of gas -both mid-grade & Premium when we were there, had to go to Munnich's for gas - no big deal!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Well it was a great day.......till I tryed coming back over the lake ....
...windy to say the least.....my poor little boat jumped out of the water several times............................IT SUCKED...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
318 Posts
QUOTE(brbsta @ Aug 10 2009, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It was a great day in the bay, I finally met PeteP he stopped by in his jet powered inflatable.

Lets all enjoy the rest of summer hopefully the weather will co operate

Cheers BRB

What??? you didn't work today?

·
Vendor
12,828 Posts
Sunday was the BEST day of the summer thus far. HOT, HOT, HOT! I loved it. In the water a lot. Made it home just in time for the storms to hit. Muscamoot Bay was jam packed. Was quite a site to see. Bring on more days like that

·
Registered
166 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Aug 12 2009, 08:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sunday was the BEST day of the summer thus far. HOT, HOT, HOT! I loved it. In the water a lot. Made it home just in time for the storms to hit. Muscamoot Bay was jam packed. Was quite a site to see. Bring on more days like that

Amen and great seeing you and Steph.

·
Registered
127 Posts
QUOTE(Rizzo @ Aug 10 2009, 10:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(brbsta @ Aug 10 2009, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It was a great day in the bay, I finally met PeteP he stopped by in his jet powered inflatable.

Lets all enjoy the rest of summer hopefully the weather will co operate

Cheers BRB

What??? you didn't work today?

Life is too short to work on days like today

Brb

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.