Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was reading CK's signature about athletic supporters and it reminded me of a nickname we had for my old gym teacher.

His name was Mr. Balzack, which we of course turned into Ball $aK!

Had another one named Mr Vinup which we called Mr. Chinup.

Old Asst. Principal in Junior High Lucille [email protected]#$on - Juicy Lucy!

And old swim coach Ed Tal##Y - Tallywacker or "Special Ed"

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
Mr. Aho math teacher - A$$ HO -or- A$$ hole

·
1,218 Posts
Warren Woods Tower High School

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
In junior high the woman gym/health teacher we called torpedo t!t$ because they drooped/hung down to her waist.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dr. Spagnoli - Junior High Principal - aka Dr. Spank yer Canolli.. Actually dismissed for making girls drop trou down to their white panties and spanking them with a paddle huge scandel in bloomington In. back then!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ May 27 2003, 02:47 PM)Dr. Spagnoli - Junior High Principal - aka Dr. Spank yer Canolli.. Actually dismissed for making girls drop trou down to their white panties and spanking them with a paddle
I think I saw that movie too.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 27 2003, 01:49 PM)QUOTE(traveler @ May 27 2003, 02:47 PM) Dr. Spagnoli - Junior High Principal - aka Dr. Spank yer Canolli.. Actually dismissed for making girls drop trou down to their white panties and spanking them with a paddle
I think I saw that movie too.

Was no movie brother was actual event. He worked hand in hand with "Juicy Lucy". My dad was assistant to superintendent at that time and we got all the sordid details!!

'

G

·
QUOTE(Veronique @ May 27 2003, 02:43 PM)Warren Woods Tower High School
yeah wwt what year..
i was the last class of tower HIGH before the 2 schools merged in 83
ahoe is still there, wow!
too cool!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ May 27 2003, 02:52 PM)we got all the sordid details!!
Well......?

·
1,218 Posts
Actually Mr. Aho has retired but he was there my first two years of High school. I graduated last year.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 27 2003, 01:54 PM)QUOTE(traveler @ May 27 2003, 02:52 PM) we got all the sordid details!!
Well......?

What do you wanna know apparently if girls were coming to school late or caught cutting classes he would give them the option of taking a little "spanky" or getting detention or worse. He acted like it was just "innocent" discipline and played stupid when it came out but apparently he was quite the perv. I was always in trouble and never given the "spanky" option!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ May 27 2003, 02:57 PM)What do you wanna know apparently if girls were coming to school late or caught cutting classes he would give them the option of taking a little "spanky" or getting detention or worse. He acted like it was just "innocent" discipline and played stupid when it came out but apparently he was quite the perv. I was always in trouble and never given the "spanky" option!!
I was joking.

All that AND he got paid!

G

·
QUOTE(Veronique @ May 27 2003, 02:55 PM)Actually Mr. Aho has retired but he was there my first two years of High school. I graduated last year.
i would have guessed most of the teacher that were there when i went there would have gone long ago.
so you were born in 84 , man i'm getting old....

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 27 2003, 02:02 PM)QUOTE(traveler @ May 27 2003, 02:57 PM) What do you wanna know apparently if girls were coming to school late or caught cutting classes he would give them the option of taking a little "spanky" or getting detention or worse. He acted like it was just "innocent" discipline and played stupid when it came out but apparently he was quite the perv. I was always in trouble and never given the "spanky" option!!
I was joking.

All that AND he got paid!

Turns out he was quite Marv Albertesque. Looked a lot like him too!! Can just picture him yelling "YEESSSSSSS" after each spanky!!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Mr. Pendergas (sp???) everyone called him Mr. [email protected]$$.
High school english teacher-Mrs. Bolone, do I need to explain???
History teacher-Mr. Fradette, Chia-pet Fradette or Mr. Fro-dette. He had a big curly afro.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I had 2 teachers in Middle School who shared 1 class of students. Their real names were:

Mr. Martini and Ms. Rossi

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
had a buddy named Joe Wood. used to say "Joe Wood if he could, but he can't so he won't" Just for the hell of it. I am bored today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.