Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Zak's birthday is right around the corner and i'm thinking of getting him a gamecube so i can play mario party on it. Anyhow...do you have this system? i'm asking you knowing what a 'gamer' you are...
He's already got Xbox, Nintendo64, Super Nintendo and Playstation.
should i go with a ps2??

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I have XBOX. Its targeted more toward adult gamers.

If he's just a young kid, go with the Game Cube or PS2.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
With the ps2 he can play his ps1 games in it, if he is like my boy eliminating clutter in his room is important.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jul 23 2003, 02:21 PM)He's already got Xbox, Nintendo64, Super Nintendo and Playstation.
should i go with a ps2??

Wow MJ, do you want to adopt me???

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Milord @ Jul 23 2003, 02:33 PM)QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jul 23 2003, 02:21 PM) He's already got Xbox, Nintendo64, Super Nintendo and Playstation.
should i go with a ps2??

I didn't even see that part.

What the hell does he need another game system for? By him a bike or something.

I just saw a news story the other day about kids and obesity because of video games. More kids these days want to sit around and play video games rather than go out and play and get exercise.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 23 2003, 02:40 PM)What the hell does he need another game system for? By him a bike or something.
That is what I was wondering.... oh yeah, MJ wants to play Mario Party on it. She is really buying it for herself. Hell just buy him a boat!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 23 2003, 02:40 PM)QUOTE(Milord @ Jul 23 2003, 02:33 PM) QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jul 23 2003, 02:21 PM) He's already got Xbox, Nintendo64, Super Nintendo and Playstation.
should i go with a ps2??

I just saw a news story the other day about kids and obesity because of video games. More kids these days want to sit around and play video games rather than go out and play and get exercise.

Yeah cause drinking and eating and partying on a boat is really healthy for you!!!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
We have the game cube and I'm not thrilled with it.

Get ps2

BTW - if you want to sell one of his old systems w/the games pm me. I need one for Joey's bedroom - specifically with Mario games.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 23 2003, 01:40 PM)QUOTE(Milord @ Jul 23 2003, 02:33 PM) QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jul 23 2003, 02:21 PM) He's already got Xbox, Nintendo64, Super Nintendo and Playstation.
should i go with a ps2??

LOL he's a good kid. he's not fat...video games help with hand eye coordination!!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jul 24 2003, 08:08 AM)LOL he's a good kid. he's not fat...video games help with hand eye coordination!!!!
So does playing sports.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 24 2003, 08:12 AM)QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jul 24 2003, 08:08 AM) LOL he's a good kid. he's not fat...video games help with hand eye coordination!!!!
So does playing sports.

I agree....buy him a baseball, bat, glove and football.

Mini

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
I have a GameCube and love it....

I don't have many games for it, but I love it. I have 3 Zelda games and a motorcycle racing game called Speed Kings.

Chris's bday is also around the corner and he wants a PS2..... I don't think he'll be getting that though. lol

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Bassneck @ Jul 24 2003, 02:12 PM)Dude, I just want my Omega Game Spere
Towelie!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts