Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen this show? I can't believe it's on regular cable tv, not pay, they show a ton of skin and action! I love it! How can they get away with it?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
That show is awsome. Every week it gets better and better. I can't believe they went as far as they did this week.

cotty

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
A lot of people have been talking about that show. Never seen it.

Have you seen the new reality show that's not a reality show at all "Joe Smo"? (on Spike Tv) Everyone's actors except one guy that thinks it's a real reality show. They rig every contest and vote to mess with the guy. He made a alliance with someone and at the vote she voted against him......
Not to mention the things they make them do is just way over the top. It's awesome.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Wow rr, that would be a pretty wicked practical joke!

Nip/Tuck, my girlfriend had to get off the phone with me last night so she could watch it
Haven't seen it yet.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Sep 10 2003, 03:54 PM)A lot of people have been talking about that show. Never seen it.

Have you seen the new reality show that's not a reality show at all "Joe Smo"? (on Spike Tv) Everyone's actors except one guy that thinks it's a real reality show. They rig every contest and vote to mess with the guy. He made a alliance with someone and at the vote she voted against him......
Not to mention the things they make them do is just way over the top. It's awesome.
WATCHED IT LAST NIGHT, I FEEL BAD FOR THAT POOR SAP
HAHA !

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Sep 10 2003, 05:20 PM)WATCHED IT LAST NIGHT, I FEEL BAD FOR THAT POOR SAP
HAHA !
Next week previews showed him crying saying no money is worth this. Than showed the actors saying they didn't know if the show was going to go on.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Hey Moneyshot

I have watch that show a few times now.
I can't believe what they have shown on TV either.
Sometimes everything seems so real and I have to close my eyes because I can't stand all the blood. I think they do have some creative writers and this is one reason they peek my interest into checking the show out again, that's if I don't forget it is on (like last night).

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
God i love the show. haven't missed an episode yet! the doctors are hot and theres alot of sex..

gotta love plastic surgeons!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
love the show!! it's great!
i can't believe that kid tried to circumsize himself!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Sep 10 2003, 06:55 PM)love the show!! it's great!
i can't believe that kid tried to circumsize himself!

That was a trip! I couldn't believe it. We had to stop the tv last night, we have TIVO, so my husband could ask me what channel we were watching. The sex scenes are wild on the show and Christian is so dam hot!!!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
i have yet to see it... Moneyshot, i forgot when you said it was on.. what time? what day? and what channel? Sounds like a show right up my alley!!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Sep 11 2003, 01:26 PM)i have yet to see it... Moneyshot, i forgot when you said it was on.. what time? what day? and what channel? Sounds like a show right up my alley!!

F/X at 10pm tuesday

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Great show! Seen 'em all except this week's (good thing a co-worker taped it.) Makes me think I picked the wrong profession... <_<

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I may have to watch it.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Love it. I don't watch a whole lot of TV, but this show rocks. It's provacative, well produced, and well written. It's a short jump from competing with HBO. Money and sex.... that's what it's all about baby!

Tuesdays at 10:00PM F/X, 11:30PM if you miss the first.

G

·
what a show!!!

i think its repeated sometime over the weekend too.
i missed the first half this week.
anyone know for sure when it will be shown again??

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This weeks show - How about that sex scene in the car, or better yet, how about the girl on girl scene at the swingers party, I can't believe they can show that stuff..Once again I love it. Do you think Christian will stay with his girlfriend for long? I hope Sean's sex with his new chiropracter friend is better than on the first episode with his wife. He was like a turtle...

G

·
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Sep 11 2003, 03:19 PM) how about the girl on girl scene at the swingers party, I can't believe they can show that stuff..Once again I love it.
that should have been a wide angle shot with lots of back ground eye candy.
what was his line as the walked into the party?
"if i'm going to be a one woman man, i cant do this with just one woman!"
that will never last.
the question is which way will it go?
when they split who will be the stalker???

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(sandman @ Sep 11 2003, 02:33 PM)what was his line as the walked into the party?
"if i'm going to be a one woman man, i cant do this with just one woman!"
that will never last.
the question is which way will it go?
when they split who will be the stalker???
I think that girl is the stalker. What is her name anyways? I totally can't remember. When Christian showed up with flowers to get back with her, she was putting a can of spray paint in her purse I think.
BTW - I loved that line also!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.