1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I'm not buying any gas today, I've got enough from last night's burritto

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I don't want to, but I have to. I'm at about 1/8 of a tank.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
I cant afford gas till friday. Calling off work today, too long of a gas guzzling drive and going to the boat instead. It was a difficult choice, but one I had to make.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
This subject cracks me up...
Think aboout it!!!
If no one buys gas today is anyone going to get hurt because of it? Nope!!
Because you probably got your gas yesterday or plan on getting it tomorrow and your still going to spend the same amount of money on gas that your going to use just like you always have... Either way the refineries still win... Your still paying the price that they want per gallon... Your still getting SCREWED!!!! Have a nice day...

G

·
Wether it works or not, I ain't buying no gas today.

It just pi$$es me off cuz, someone is getting soooo filthy rich out there in this world. I say, "share the wealth, you basstaads"!!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
This is true, BUT we can show them in this small way that we are getting sick of it.

OR

We can just lay down and let them get away with it.

I still aint buying gas today.

Mini

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ May 19 2004, 09:28 AM)I ain't buying no gas today.
So, that means you ARE buying gas today.

·
Registered
130 Posts
The only way to make this even sorta work would be to have a no gas use day. No driving, no cutting your lawn, no flying, no deliveries, no (gasp) boating. When you starting thinking about the ramifications of this for not only you the consumer, but also commerce and the economy, you understand why the oil companies have us by the balls and there's little we can do about it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
QUOTE(Spur @ May 19 2004, 05:55 AM)I'm not buying any gas today, I've got enough from last night's burritto

He he he he he

I have to get gas today
I forgot to fill up last night

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
oops! I had no choice.. i had to get some this morning.. my gas light went on when i left the house... and i saw a fellow LSCN'er at the gas station.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
iam not buying any today..

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I just put in $35 worth. <_<

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I will not purchase gas today, but I still have to use it. I can't afford to take the day off work

·
12,052 Posts
No way. Not tomorrow either.

snow and mananaII you have both known for days about this.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts