Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yesterday I get into work, and the card reader wasn't working- 1/2 the lights in the lab weren't working- <_< the heat was not working. cold.

Apparently something was wrong with the power but Edison ended up fixing it sometime yesterday afternoon. The heat never got fixed, so they sent the Test Lab home. (the rest of the building was fine).

This morning the power is working but once again, the HEAT IS NOT. It's like 50 degrees at my desk right now. I can't work in these conditions!

Hopefully it gets fixed or I'm going home.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Even if they get the heat working now, it will take a few hours to heat the place up!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
The heat has never worked right in any building I've ever worked in. Always to hot in the summer and to cold in the winter.

The building I'm in right now use to be a shop, so the only insulation is the drop-in ceiling, my hands and feet are freezing
wearing gloves at the moment.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Sorry to tell everyone this but my office is 72 right now and it's perfect.

I think I'll see whats on cable I have 900 channels to choose from yes around 900 wow top that baby just need a woman to come by and make a video. not that kinda video but it sounds like any idea I better put something on other than my boxers.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
paul, ditto my conditions. days like this i thank the high heavens i work out of home!

i have an office at jack's that i share with the other managers, and it's STEAMINGLY HOT in the summer and FREEZINGLY COLD in the winter. ugh! it's so extreme that i try not to use the office at all!

hope it gets better for you guys!
think warm thoughts, like BOATING!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jan 20 2004, 07:42 AM)So yesterday I get into work, and the card reader wasn't working- 1/2 the lights in the lab weren't working-
the heat was not working. cold.

Apparently something was wrong with the power but Edison ended up fixing it sometime yesterday afternoon. The heat never got fixed, so they sent the Test Lab home. (the rest of the building was fine).

This morning the power is working but once again, the HEAT IS NOT. It's like 50 degrees at my desk right now. I can't work in these conditions!

Hopefully it gets fixed or I'm going home.
run to abc ware house right down 15 mile and and main and get a few elec heaters.. of course charge them to your work. ..and keep under your desk..

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
wheres your gloves at??

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Jan 20 2004, 11:23 AM)wheres your gloves at??
no gloves bobrob.
i can't type with them on. unless they are latex..lol ..that won't do any good. now will it?

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jan 20 2004, 11:55 AM). unless they are latex..lol ..that won't do any good. now will it?
Depends what you want to do with them.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
QUOTEhammer Posted on Jan 20 2004, 12:12 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jan 20 2004, 11:55 AM)
unless they are latex..lol ..that won't do any good. now will it?

Depends what you want to do with them.

Can you say "latex fetish" ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts