·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Have rod, will travel

·
Registered
98 Posts
Your begging is pathetic................................end of next week I am on vacation. I plan on pre-fishing st. clair. I will give you a call and you can join me! I can't stand your pain any longer...............get a job! LOL!!!

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Bass Pro @ Jun 10 2004, 02:43 PM)Your begging is pathetic................................end of next week I am on vacation. I plan on pre-fishing st. clair. I will give you a call and you can join me! I can't stand your pain any longer...............get a job! LOL!!!

Oh thank you, MasterBasser!!!!

I'll make the sandwiches and buy gas, and mop your brow with my towel!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Hey BassPro how about me too. I don't have a boat

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(muskiebobsr @ Jun 10 2004, 07:38 PM)Hey BassPro how about me too. I don't have a boat
Yo, Unca Bob,

Stay offa my sh*t!!!

J/K

·
Registered
440 Posts
I am extremely busy through next Wednesday, but after that things should slow down. I'll take both/either of you fishing as long as I get to make my own sandwiches. I'm pretty picky about my sandwiches. I'm so picky that I will probably forget to buy the stuff. If I remember to buy the stuff then I will probably forget to make the sandwiches. If I remember to make the sandwiches I will probably forget to bring them. So...okay...you can bring the sandwiches...ham and swiss on an onion roll...with light mustard.

E-mail me and we'll set up a day.

Oh boy, I'm tired. I'd better get to bed. All that pathetic begging is making me exhausted...plus the fact that it's almost 3:30 in the morning.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Sorry about that Ken but Tom and I are suppose to fish together this year. I'm working on getting you out Tuesday but it depends on if GreggM . If he is going then I have to work on another day for you... Don't pick on me.

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(muskiebobsr @ Jun 11 2004, 12:32 PM)Sorry about that Ken but Tom and I are suppose to fish together this year. I'm working on getting you out Tuesday but it depends on if GreggM . If he is going then I have to work on another day for you... Don't pick on me.

Bob,
I gotta pick on you....you're the only one I can outrun!!!

Let me know when.....I've got my TROLLING rod ready.

CameraDude,
You want fries with that?!?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hey Ken,

Muskiebob and GreggM both bailed out on me, whimps. If you want to join me tomorrow, (Tuesday), your more than welcome, I will be pulling out of Compass Pointe in Fair Haven at 7:30 am.

A muskie fishin' we will go...

MrPaul 248-670-0635

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(MrPaul @ Jun 14 2004, 09:17 PM)Hey Ken,

Muskiebob and GreggM both bailed out on me, whimps. If you want to join me tomorrow, (Tuesday), your more than welcome, I will be pulling out of Compass Pointe in Fair Haven at 7:30 am.

A muskie fishin' we will go...

MrPaul 248-670-0635
Appreciate the offer.....but I'm going out with Roy Randolph tomorrow....we're launching out of Harley around 6:30.

Can I have a raincheck though?
I haven't been after muskie yet this year.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts