Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so after the HELL i went thru at the other apt complex, i have settled in so nicely here and feel SO spoiled! the only thing sorta missing was the fact that at least i had a home-drinking partner in cheryl from upstairs (at the old place).

well, my buzzer rang and since i had a buying binge on ebay and amazon i figured it was UPS. well, when i looked in the hall, up comes this tall, lanky guy that i immediately identified as a friend from high school! i was like, 'OH MY GOD!!' totally excited! i mean, this is someone that i used to hang out with in high school and really got along with and did stuff with--a real pal from hs. he's like, 'i was getting my mail from the maildude the other day and i noticed the package he had was addressed to you, and i was like NO WAY! so i thought i'd pop in and say hi!'

so we talked, reminienced and stuff, and he is soooo cool & sensitive & fun & a smartass...and quite gay!

so now i am soooooo excited cause i have a gal pal right next door!! someone to drink wine with and talk about boys and books & i don't have to drive anywhere to go see! AND it's someone who's known me for, like, 17 years! lol!!! i am so geeked!
wahoooooooooooooooooooo!!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
That is too funny!!! I totally was not expecting it to be a guy!

Mahn Grayvee was inquiring where he could find a hot stud not too long ago, maybe you could hook a sister, I mean brother up!

Good for you, CK. Wish I had a gay neighboor to drink with...

Wait a minute, no I don't!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Jun 10 2003, 06:20 PM)Maybe you can set him up on a date with Eddie or Minnie.
Or Compari~~~~

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Jun 10 2003, 06:34 PM)QUOTE(CBJ @ Jun 10 2003, 06:20 PM) Maybe you can set him up on a date with Eddie or Minnie.
Or Compari~~~~

OR CBJ

Attachments

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Jun 10 2003, 07:34 PM)QUOTE(CBJ @ Jun 10 2003, 06:20 PM) Maybe you can set him up on a date with Eddie or Minnie.
Or Compari~~~~

CBJ - My sexy bitch!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
No, CBJ wouldn't be his type:

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Look at how his dog seems to be concerned, as if to say, "Hey, strange dog; why are you letting my CBJ do ya like that?"

Or perhaps he's saying, "Hey, strange dog, who's the caboose on this crazy train?"

Or, maybe he's asking him, "Hey, while you're getting some good lovin' there, could you point me in the direction of them fine-a$$ jello shots I love so much?"

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 10 2003, 08:36 PM)Look at how his dog seems to be concerned, as if to say, "Hey, strange dog; why are you letting my CBJ do ya like that?"

Or perhaps he's saying, "Hey, strange dog, who's the caboose on this crazy train?"

Or, maybe he's asking him, "Hey, while you're getting some good lovin' there, could you point me in the direction of them fine-a$$ jello shots I love so much?"

or how bout...

who in the heck do you think you are coming into my crib and snaggin my man

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 10 2003, 09:06 PM)QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 10 2003, 08:36 PM) Look at how his dog seems to be concerned, as if to say, "Hey, strange dog; why are you letting my CBJ do ya like that?"

or how bout...

who in the heck do you think you are coming into my crib and snaggin my man

Or "shaggin'" my man!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
campari...i am totally laughing me arse off about that! lol! 'caboose on the crazy train!' LMAO!!!!
i forgot about cbj's penchant for pups!

ohhhhhhhhhhh...the threads we start....LOL!

Attachments

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
captain dog jammer?

jk!!!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 10 2003, 09:19 PM)captain dog jammer?

jk!!!

You two are killing me!

That doggone CBJ and his K-9 love!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
and they called it....puppy looooooooove!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
been driving all night get my hands on the wheel

guitar lick

all the strays are out looking for a meal...

guitar lick

me i'm out drivin this animal control truck...

guitar lick

i'm out looking for some doggy love (ha thought it was another word didn't ya!)

K9 love

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 10 2003, 09:29 PM)been driving all night get my hands on the wheel

guitar lick

guitar lick

guitar lick

K9 love
A li'l Golden Earring cover, huh?

Good job. Not perfect, but good nonetheless!

K-9 Love!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 10 2003, 09:33 PM)QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 10 2003, 09:29 PM) been driving all night get my hands on the wheel

guitar lick

guitar lick

guitar lick

K9 love
A li'l Golden Earring cover, huh?

Good job. Not perfect, but good nonetheless!

K-9 Love!

just spit it out from the top of my head....

Feel free to add lib

CBJ's new theme!?!?!?!?!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
k9 love!!
snoop bow wow yippie yo yippie yay!
go go go cbj!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.