Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,009 Posts
That is too funny!!! I totally was not expecting it to be a guy!

Mahn Grayvee was inquiring where he could find a hot stud not too long ago, maybe you could hook a sister, I mean brother up!

Good for you, CK. Wish I had a gay neighboor to drink with...

Wait a minute, no I don't!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
2,009 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Jun 10 2003, 07:34 PM)QUOTE(CBJ @ Jun 10 2003, 06:20 PM) Maybe you can set him up on a date with Eddie or Minnie.
Or Compari~~~~

CBJ - My sexy bitch!

· Registered
2,009 Posts
Look at how his dog seems to be concerned, as if to say, "Hey, strange dog; why are you letting my CBJ do ya like that?"

Or perhaps he's saying, "Hey, strange dog, who's the caboose on this crazy train?"

Or, maybe he's asking him, "Hey, while you're getting some good lovin' there, could you point me in the direction of them fine-a$$ jello shots I love so much?"

· Registered
2,009 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 10 2003, 09:06 PM)QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 10 2003, 08:36 PM) Look at how his dog seems to be concerned, as if to say, "Hey, strange dog; why are you letting my CBJ do ya like that?"

Or perhaps he's saying, "Hey, strange dog, who's the caboose on this crazy train?"

Or, maybe he's asking him, "Hey, while you're getting some good lovin' there, could you point me in the direction of them fine-a$$ jello shots I love so much?"

or how bout...

who in the heck do you think you are coming into my crib and snaggin my man

Or "shaggin'" my man!

· Registered
2,009 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 10 2003, 09:19 PM)captain dog jammer?

jk!!!

You two are killing me!

That doggone CBJ and his K-9 love!

· Registered
2,009 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 10 2003, 09:29 PM)been driving all night get my hands on the wheel

guitar lick

all the strays are out looking for a meal...

guitar lick

me i'm out drivin this animal control truck...

guitar lick

i'm out looking for some doggy love (ha thought it was another word didn't ya!)

K9 love
A li'l Golden Earring cover, huh?

Good job. Not perfect, but good nonetheless!

K-9 Love!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.