Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
8,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so after the HELL i went thru at the other apt complex, i have settled in so nicely here and feel SO spoiled! the only thing sorta missing was the fact that at least i had a home-drinking partner in cheryl from upstairs (at the old place).

well, my buzzer rang and since i had a buying binge on ebay and amazon i figured it was UPS. well, when i looked in the hall, up comes this tall, lanky guy that i immediately identified as a friend from high school! i was like, 'OH MY GOD!!' totally excited! i mean, this is someone that i used to hang out with in high school and really got along with and did stuff with--a real pal from hs. he's like, 'i was getting my mail from the maildude the other day and i noticed the package he had was addressed to you, and i was like NO WAY! so i thought i'd pop in and say hi!'

so we talked, reminienced and stuff, and he is soooo cool & sensitive & fun & a smartass...and quite gay!

so now i am soooooo excited cause i have a gal pal right next door!! someone to drink wine with and talk about boys and books & i don't have to drive anywhere to go see! AND it's someone who's known me for, like, 17 years! lol!!! i am so geeked!
wahoooooooooooooooooooo!!

· Registered
8,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
campari...i am totally laughing me arse off about that! lol! 'caboose on the crazy train!' LMAO!!!!
i forgot about cbj's penchant for pups!

ohhhhhhhhhhh...the threads we start....LOL!

Attachments

· Registered
8,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
captain dog jammer?

jk!!!

· Registered
8,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
and they called it....puppy looooooooove!

Attachments

· Registered
8,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
k9 love!!
snoop bow wow yippie yo yippie yay!
go go go cbj!

· Registered
8,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
counseling here i come....

don't worry, rerun, no one will replace you as my favorire drinking pal!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.