Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talked with the Warren today and he is cutting the Friday dinner service for lack of participation and membership. He wants to get the club cleaned up like he had it in 2001 when he was Commadore before. with Membership way down I have been debating about pulling out anyway but I did enjoy the dinner guest each week. they may re look into it come spring
we will have to wait and see.

But on the other hand for those that still want a Perch dinner I will be offering them on Fridays
at Little Camille's in Mt Clemens. I have 5 tables set up so those that want to come in and have a good meal feel free we will take good care of you.

we wish them well they have a hard road ahead.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Sorry to hear that

BUT

we will still come see you once in awhile at Little Camille's like we did at Mariner's.

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
Great just when the bridge opens to make it easier for us south siders but...

The drinks will be cheaper

·
LSCN Sponsor
728 Posts
Just when I started to show up. Humm!!

Just kidding. Sorry to hear that. I hope one of your other irons will pan out for you.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(mark352 @ Jan 5 2010, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>have a good meal free we will take good care of you.

we wish them well they have a hard road ahead.
I'm all up for a free meal, especially from you!
I've heard nothing but good things 'bout your cookin'. I'm going to have to make it a point to stop in on a Friday.

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
QUOTE(Waldawg @ Jan 5 2010, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We love Perch! We'll be buy to see ya...

I love Perch... especially Little Camilles!

Mark, sorry to hear. Im glad to hear you will be having Perch at Little Camilles vs. just at Mariners. I'd rather come to Little Camilles anyways

See you soon. Maybe we can get a group together for this Friday! Im totally in.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
QUOTE(mark352 @ Jan 5 2010, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(TwinFins @ Jan 5 2010, 08:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well that puts the debate about membership between Jen and I to bed...

Just come up to my marina we'll start having Friday night BBqs

We can drive to your marina

·
Registered
179 Posts
I only made it to the mariners once on friday and was planning on jioning. Things have been a little crazy for me lately and we did not make it back there to join. I realy was hoping to have food there more often it was so great. I was also hoping as it is a private club if they would continue smoking after the new law passes. I guess i will wait and see what happens there. So msorry I missed out on the great food

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
QUOTE(Away Point @ Jan 5 2010, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Still waitin' for a Livonia store...

Auburn Hills first so I can get lunch more often.

QUOTE(TwinFins @ Jan 5 2010, 08:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well that puts the debate about membership between Jen and I to bed...

Ditto for me, well sort of I don't have anyone to debate about it with. My cats really didn't care.

·
Registered
347 Posts
QUOTE(SAILOR @ Jan 5 2010, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well, IMO this is odd, from what I saw we were the bulk of Friday nights. We will make a point of coming to see you!

I agree...very odd indeed. I sent in my membership money in October, sent at least 3 emails, left my phone number at Mariners and I still haven't heard anything. All I know is my check was cashed. Still waiting for my membership number. I'm stumped. I don't mean to complain but we have been very patient.

·
Registered
894 Posts
HMMMM always enjoyed the LSCN get togethers at Mariners
the past few years.
Seems the officers went south for the winter. (Sorry Nascarchick)

Anyway I am still trying to get the smoke out of my lungs
and clothes from last years Super Bowl party.

Farewell Mariners

Mark we will see you at Little Camilles

1 - 20 of 41 Posts