Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know what? I was seriously WRONGED last week by an old friend, then a business partner, and finally my father and his wife Malificent the witch.

I was going to vent and complain about it all but then I realized that I've got great kids, great friends, a damn good head on my shoulders, a beautiful home, a BBA (in 5 weeks), and the icing on the cake: my sweetheart that brings me coffee in bed in the morning, tucks me in at night, adores my children, and treats me with the utmost respect.

So...to the people that wronged me last week I will publicly request that they BITE ME, and to the people that love and care about me and my children and treat us not as thorns in their side, but as someone special: THANK YOU

Much Love XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
The mean peeps they can bite me too!!!!!

You are blessed!!!! Even more so becasue you realize it!!! You are a great gal Shandog !!!

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
QUOTEI was going to vent and complain about it all but but thats basically what your doing

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(MikeRyan @ Oct 27 2003, 11:42 PM)but that's basically what you're doing
Um - NO it's not
I had a bunch of $hit typed out, read it, and the last paragraph gave me an instant attitude adjustment for the BETTER. I edited my thoughts and like my current position...

SO MLEAH
<_<

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
I understood what you were doing and I congratulate you on that realization! Why bother stressing over shcit you can't change and then be a downer on your friends and family in the process?

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
chaulk it up as a learning experience ,

and thankfully your good things you have out way the bad ones that happend. allways helps to vent to some one too though. friends never mind listening

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
That is totally what makes a good heart~
Go Shandog!

Cannot tell you how many people have wronged us in a years time (yeah, it has to happen all at once, too
). At first you are bitter and angry, but you realize it's wrong and unhealthy. You have to get back up and carry on.............

That's too bad, Dawg......All the times I've partied with you, I'd have to say their loss. Big time~

This is what I love about you people..........You know how to show the love for sure.

·
Registered
699 Posts
I had one of those weeks last week, I think it was proably one of the worst on record. It was from h$ll. But you are right we are so blessed and need to remember that.

p.s. Mrs. Shandog.............I've missed chatting with you. I'm glad to know you are doing so well!!!

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Does Mini know about this guy who brings you coffee?

Hang in there Shandog, were always here for you.....

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks everyone

new week, new opportunities, new attitude

CBJ ~ you posted at 8:47. For why werent' u @ TNT's grand marshall of Tuesdays for eternity and beyond to the end of the galaxy and back againer-er?

ps. miss you too amielou

1 - 14 of 14 Posts