Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, it's the Pub were not gonna mention
, the one and only that the NorthWest siders' have been hanging out on Tuesday nights -- our version of TNT's!! C'mon, see you tomorrow night, 8ish!

This means YOU!! :

Hamma, Pammee and Big E, Kezzer, Cotty, Threecrabs and 3crabs, Bobrob(The Shot King) and Clickity Clunk, Fatcat, Spider, Jabber(still a No Name Pub virgin!), East Coast, Mongo, Boater2be, AND all you eastside folks!!

Yeah, even CBJ!!!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Nov 24 2003, 03:12 PM)I will be out that way tomorrow night and I might exhibit my Haziness on the pub of hamtown, real late though.
Hope you show Hazy!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Dont know if I will make it this week working late to get some hours in before the 4 day weekend

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Planning on it.

·
12,052 Posts
LMFAO!!! Spider and I talked today about not posting anything. I was going to pm everyone. HELL YEAH!!! I'm in. See you all there.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Nov 24 2003, 08:53 PM)Well seeing I don't have to work Wednesday...I'm game for just about anything!

The party just got more interesting!!!

·
Registered
380 Posts
I had a HUGE Bio exam today, and a Physics exam tomorrow morning.... therefore tomorrow night would be a great way to relieve the post exam stress AS WELL AS begin what I like to call my "5 day drinking binge for the Thanksgiving season, campaign". I am in search of strong willed, goal driven, determined, honest, and loyal running mates to join me in this journey of happiness and enlightening. (Serious inquiries only please)

See ya'll tomorrow at the [email protected] Pub!!!!

·
Registered
380 Posts
happy Tusedsay To you To <_<

WHO'S COMIN DAMNIT!?!?!?

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
ok you might not believe this but no shots for me till wed.. night,
thanks for invite though...

what was the name of that place again where you guys are going ???? lol

·