Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a map or any info online that shows the no wake zones for LSC? I have a hot shot map, and I have looked on the Marine Cruiser link, but I can't seem to find any info for the no wake zones. The only No Wake Zones I know of are DR along Belle River on US side, North Channel by NCYC, and the Sni.

I have a 18.5 foot boat. I have been told the No Wake Zones do not apply to me. Is that true?

Thanks

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
Someone will post the link to the map here shortly. There are some no wake areas that apply to boats 26 feet and longer. There are others, like in front of Deckers, that apply to everyone, even jet skis.

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
The link is right on the LSCN homepage if you ever need to find it.

·
Registered
10,183 Posts
There is another chart for the area from 11 mile to GP, but I can't seem to find it right now. If you search the forums for "wake" you will get a lot of hits, and I'm sure it's in there somewhere. This area does have small "no wake" bouys marking it now, but did not until just in the past couple weeks.

There are a lot more no wake zones in the DR, so print out that chart too if you ever intend on going down there.

Here is a good synopsis from a LSCN'r

http://www.lakestclair.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=15926

1 - 8 of 8 Posts