Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was having a very stressful morning even punched the file cabinate ouch. Decided to get the kidz and head out to the lake
. The wife called and gave me the Idea. Thanx Speedy
Any one else going to be out this afternoon? come on just E mail the boss and say you have apointments that came up

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
I SHOULD! What's the boss gonna do, fire me?

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jul 16 2003, 10:16 AM)I SHOULD! What's the boss gonna do, fire me?

Good thinking , Camp! Do all the stuff you always wanted to do. Take the afternoon off. Call in sick tomorrow! heheheheh

Bet you are counting down the days.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
! hour and 15 minutes cant wait I need to regain my sanity........wait a minute I was never sane

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Mrs Sunbum, you bet I am!!!!!! 11 more work days and I AM DONE!!!

Fatcat, I can't meet you out in the bay unless I swim there!

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hmmmmm i forgot do you still have my cell # call me I could come to your marina.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts

Yeah I still have it. I really can't leave today. Well yes I can, but I don't need the drama that would stem from it. I DO need some time on the water. It's been a week and a half, and no water time for this weekend. I'm gonna be jonesin'!

Have a good time out there, and think of all us cooped up in our little offices and cubicles.

Pull a nooner the week of 08-04-03 (in addition to 08-08-03) and I'll be there with ya for sure!!!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
POOR EZC doesn't know if he should take a half day... i am sure he would have no question if he had a boat... I do think he'd been gone by now.. LOL

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I want to go but I have to wait until later after my gas delivery comes to my boat!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
My gas will not be here untill after 6, Have fun!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Darnit fatcat we were out there today and missed ya!

Next time

ps. Was a great day to pull a NOONER!! My face is toasted

(I think my mind is too!)
Lightweight today.....

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jul 16 2003, 11:04 AM)I want to go but I have to wait until later after my gas delivery comes to my boat!

full service , gas delivery , beer delievery

1 - 15 of 15 Posts