Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
Joined
·
5,472 Posts
I was about the 100 member from Mi. O was charter member and it just cost me with no benifits. Bob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,113 Posts
I had the same experience.......so i let it expire.

Save the money,...join BASS or some other "conservation minded" group or buy MORE tackle...you'll be happier!!

Mac
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
525 Posts
I join that club a long time ago and got suckered into a life membership, all the things that they say they give you is not true. For the field testing the things they send you are very cheap. If I knew then what I know now I would have put that money else where. The two best clubs that I have joined are MUCC and BASS. If I where you I would look into these clubs and don't waste you money on the other.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
223 Posts
Like they said, don't waste your time. I joined a few years ago and they sent me one, 4 inch worm to "field test" along with an order form so I could order more. How nice of them. Needless to say I didn't renew my subscription.

Mark
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
927 Posts
i was a member a year ago. if you are looking for a magazine that covers multiple species, go with in-fisherman. nafc sucks. bassmasters, in-fisherman, bassin, all good, nafc bad.

madman himself
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,709 Posts
Sounds like I made a good choice. I just sent in a check in for 3 years for B.A.S.S. for my son and I. Hopefully learn a lot of new things and even get to try out a few new things as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
927 Posts
you cant go wrong with bass. i have been subscribing for about 8 years now. great magazine. i have learned a lot by reading it over the years.

madman himself
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
I decided it was not beneficial for me to continue my subscription. I found very little information regarding Michigan fishing, which is were I fish 90% of the time (Canada is the other 10%). To much attention spent on areas and fish I will never fish for.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,113 Posts
That was my feeling too Bamboa....exactly!!
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top