Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is the water still real muddy there or did it clear up like fishing it but it is a long ride

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
hopefully water was really clear off mile roads last night thought i was going to get the black and white kitty. we need some dirty water our way

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i finally started caching mr wally again but they slowed down because of the muddy water in the river thing i will try metro/400 to night i finally got the gps fish finder and rod holders

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
QUOTE(wallysteve @ Jun 23 2009, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i finally started caching mr wally again but they slowed down because of the muddy water in the river thing i will try metro/400 to night i finally got the gps fish finder and rod holders

good job now you can spend that charter money on some gear/gas to help put fish in the boat

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(troller11 @ Jun 23 2009, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(wallysteve @ Jun 23 2009, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i finally started caching mr wally again but they slowed down because of the muddy water in the river thing i will try metro/400 to night i finally got the gps fish finder and rod holders

good job now you can spend that charter money on some gear/gas to help put fish in the boat

next is the kicker motor thanx for the info earlier saved me money

1 - 5 of 5 Posts