Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's in?

We are gonna try and make it down.

What time is good for everyone?

·
12,052 Posts
Drop them off Lisa, then show up. I might even have a bite to eat there.

OK Boater2be, your on this side of town. Sowder75 so are you. Bobrob and Colleen, your here. Bill272, XO,cotty, come on who's in?

·
Registered
380 Posts
I live like 3 min from there..... If alot of you are going to go, I will show up there. I want to meet some of you guys. Who all is going?

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
how late do peeps stay? i might stop after school but will be after 9 30 , if anyones still there

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
7:30 sounds great to us. We will hang out til 11 or so. Damn Yankee, I'll be the really tall one.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rochester road and Auburn? The one just south of Rochester.

·
Registered
243 Posts
This should be fun - I live a few minutes away, so I am definately in! The food is good there, the beer is cheap and there is free entertainment on Tuesday. Guy named Cliff Erickson plays the guitar and sings. Always a good time.

See you all there!

·
Registered
243 Posts
P.S. It's in the strip mall complex behind the Rams Horn on the NW corner of Rochester Road and Hamlin. 2 miles north of M-59.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Is anyone going to be eating there?

I guess I will make an appearance, not sure how late I will end up staying. Still hurting from Saturday.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Spider @ Nov 3 2003, 07:46 AM)Rochester road and Auburn? The one just south of Rochester.
Auburn....
That would be Hamlin there sparky. Get it? Hamlin Pub?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts