Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this was my 2nd time at lsc. i took my buddy, it was his first. so we launch the boat at 9 mile. i had richard drive the truck back to park it, cause it is such a long walk back. lol . so here he comes, i pull up to the dock he goes to jump in and somethin fell out of his pocket. at first it hit the side of the boat and by the time it hit the water i reconized what it was. my freakin car keys. it had everything on it and was my only set of truck keys that i own. i tryied to use my fishing rod with a lure on the end of it, i could feel em but i couldn't hook 'em. thank god there was a guy with a long net and i barely got it. i mean i cant believe that they stayed hooked in the net like that. what a 30 min start we had. that net saved richard from getting wet. other than that we had an awsome morning. alot of smallies and rock bass

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
to weeks ago i was in the north channel fishing my bad news comes at the end of the trip we ran outta gas was able to use the troller to get to a nearby launch site they was some one else there that said they would give us a ride to our car as i was waiting for them my car key fell in the water oops but i have an extra set in my car after 30 minutes of breaking into my car at 2 am then i drive to the other launch to get my boat and the gates are closed until 4;30

the good news was i had the plug in

1 - 3 of 3 Posts