Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eminem's Ex Arrested
Cops find two bags containing white powder after vehicle stop

JUNE 12--The ex-wife of rap star Eminem is facing possible cocaine possession charges after she was arrested Tuesday morning on a traffic violation and cops found two bags containing a white powder in her car.

Kimberly Mathers, 28, was pulled over by St. Clair Shores Police Department cops at about 2:30 AM after she approached and drove past a stationary emergency vehicle on Interstate 94, about 15 miles north of Detroit, police told TSG.

She was arrested after officers determined that Mathers, who was in a white Cadillac Escalade with another woman, was driving with a denied or revoked license. When police conducted an inventory of Mathers's automobile, they discovered a small Ziploc bag in the car's glove compartment which contained a white powder that is suspected to be cocaine, according to a police spokesman. A second small bag with white powder was found "within her property" and also suspected to contain cocaine.

The confiscated white powder has been sent to the Michigan State Police crime lab for testing. Mathers was handcuffed at the scene and was transported to the St. Clair Shores P.D. for processing. Mathers is free pending charges, which would be brought by the Macomb County District Attorney.

Mathers was arrested in July 2001 on a felony cocaine possession charge, which was dismissed five months later, according to Michigan District Court records.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHOOPS! sorry, kim, sorry!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 12 2003, 01:49 PM)Mathers was arrested in July 2001 on a felony cocaine possession charge, which was dismissed five months later, according to Michigan District Court records.
<_< <_< I sure wish i could pull that off <_< <_<

(ftr- my probs aren't with the coca-cola
) Thank God

·
Registered
192 Posts
No matter how much money you got, you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. That chick is gonna die young, and if Marshal's not carefull, she's going to drag him down with her. That whole rap life style is tuff stuff, hell the music and entertaiment business as a whole is tuff. Many never make it, and of the ones that do, many don't survive. I had those dreams once. It's a good thing it diddn't work out. I know me. . .I'd never made it past 30! Sad story. B.

·
Registered
109 Posts
QUOTEFreetime
Posted on Jun 12 2003, 01:53 PM

"within her property" Hmmmmmm..............smells fishy to me!

Not within her cavity, silly! Her property!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(Flyin'Cman @ Jun 12 2003, 02:36 PM)QUOTEFreetime
Posted on Jun 12 2003, 01:53 PM

"within her property" Hmmmmmm..............smells fishy to me!

Not within her cavity, silly! Her property!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(Camp-2-Fires @ Jun 12 2003, 02:16 PM)No matter how much money you got, you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. That chick is gonna die young, and if Marshal's not carefull, she's going to drag him down with her. That whole rap life style is tuff stuff, hell the music and entertaiment business as a whole is tuff. Many never make it, and of the ones that do, many don't survive. I had those dreams once. It's a good thing it diddn't work out. I know me. . .I'd never made it past 30! Sad story. B.
Agreed, whether your a "STAR" or not, drugs will take you down. Sometimes fast, sometimes slow but if a positive change doesn't happen the road ahead usually leads to disaster....Seen it, lived it, survived it and continuing to do so. We just buried another friend this year.....I'd never had made it past 30 is right for me too. Just grateful to be alive today

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
And now M&M will write a rap song about it (My little girls mother is a junkie) and make a million!! <_<

1 - 13 of 13 Posts