Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Not Long Now

1K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  muskiebobsr 
#1 ·
Its not long now, but this winter is on it's way out,,,I just noticed ( due to my Zombie like winter trans no doubt ) but the days are getting longer 6 15 and there is still a hint of light out god that makes you feel good........ Them cool April mornings on the Detroit River for the eyes are soon at hand, with the rumble of motors warmming them selfs up...............Can ya picture it? every day it gets closer...( not like after you do it it get's farther ) Gods speed.

Discussion starter · #5 ·
My wife tells me she cant wait for the Ice to break up so i can get out and fish and stop spending so much money on equitment ( i have spent alot ) my main is Musky and Walleye and we all know Musky lures,Mono,Flourocarbon,Swivels,Sinkers,ETC.ETC are a good chunk of change, i found my self orginizing my Jig's by weight last night, O BOY I NEED HELP hahaha....but ya i think i will be more than ready this year. ( until i go back to Cabelas , Lakside, or bass pro, and then again there is Bottom line and you know Dicks and stuff.... but ya soon very soon. Dont get me wrong I like walking on water and catching them cold water cappie or perch...but to float and be in the boat is the way to go...........

Discussion starter · #7 ·
H20 What you suffer from is FISHALIGHTTIS its a condition caused by the fear of not catching, so you are thinking of all possible ways to exploit your finned freind and conquer your fear.... yea thats it,,,,,,, hope i helped.......... lololo

Discussion starter · #11 ·
Yea its like Deer season opening day, you spend the night before playing cards ( losing your money) suck down a couple suds, talk about the next day, chances are you are going to see1-2 o'clock AM and then think about what you and your buddy's talked about while you lay in your bed or bunk, cot ETC....... but no matter how tiered you are and even if the action is slow you always enjoy the hell out of it,,,, because its your passion and your love for what it is you do.......Thank god for obsesion.......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.