Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is totally uninteresting but I am so friggen geeked. Going to pick up my travel documents for the next month and a half. Picking up a couple other things I've been expecting a while and am starting to feel that familiar tingle in my stomach and limbs which can only mean one thing. "Traveling"

Career is going great, never ever ever ever imagined that this would happen, never ever ever dreamt with that much vision. It's all happening and falling into place just as I'd wished it too. Was just confirmed and informed today that I will be controlling all of our mexican facilities after they are transferred over and online in Puebla, Mexico City and Hermosillo this summer and culminating in 2005. Job security for a good long time. You can't imagine how rotten things were for so long and how great they have turned around. On my way down there to learn Spanish and tour facilities. One weekend in Acapulco, one climbing an active Volcano in Puebla Mexico. Cannot believe what I do is supposed to be a "Job"!! Unreal!! Sorry not bragging, just sooooooo excited!!!! You don't know what it does to me just to have a plane ticket in hand. It's like a key to the unknown and adventure!!!

I'll miss you all but:

"My ship leaves in a minute,
Can't say I'll be back too soon!!" - I am freaking!!!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Congratulations!

What exactly do you do? I forget.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Well that's why we call you "TRAVELER"

We're happy you're happy. And I bet you're happy that we're happy that your happy

ps. We LOVE souveniers from foreign, exotic places too!!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Good luck with your adventure and hope all goes well. Will you have internet access in the volcano???
When do you leave???

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Congratulations. Good luck and stay safe.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Shandog @ May 20 2003, 01:53 PM)Well that's why we call you "TRAVELER"

We're happy you're happy. And I bet you're happy that we're happy that your happy

ps. We LOVE souveniers from foreign, exotic places too!!!!
That generally comes in the form of Tequila. Snowy, how many times I gotta tell ya? I'm an Ice Cream Man Baby Stop me when I'm passin' by!!!

Gotta go pick up my tickets!!

Good positive thoughts to all!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Focker @ May 20 2003, 01:56 PM)Good luck with your adventure and hope all goes well. Will you have internet access in the volcano???
When do you leave???
I'll be posting digital photos from the business center in the hotel when I have time. Leaving next week. For about a month in Mexico and July for 2 wks. Germany and Spain. Should be criminal to enjoy a job so much!!!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ May 20 2003, 01:58 PM)QUOTE(Focker @ May 20 2003, 01:56 PM) Good luck with your adventure and hope all goes well. Will you have internet access in the volcano???
When do you leave???
I'll be posting digital photos from the business center in the hotel when I have time. Leaving next week. For about a month in Mexico and July for 2 wks. Germany and Spain. Should be criminal to enjoy a job so much!!!
Luckout!! <_<

Hey! Bring us back a bottle of something a little less like rocket fuel, K?
Whew - that stuff @ Dyngus melted my inerts when I took a sip.

Be Safe & We'll Miss You!!

ps. I'll take real good care of your Zeppelin CD while you're gone!

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ May 20 2003, 02:56 PM)That generally comes in the form of Tequila.
Mini like tequila, but Mini dosent like Mini when he has been drinking too much tequila....

Mini

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ May 20 2003, 03:06 PM)Hey! Bring us back a bottle of something a little less like rocket fuel, K?
Whew - that stuff @ Dyngus melted my inerts when I took a sip.
I'm sorry she said that.......please bring us another bottle of the rocket fuel....what will we blame everything on if you don't?

Have fun and make sure to write. Also post a couple of pics of girls from around the world. I need to know what I'm missing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts