Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me bowtie and hook are the ones with nothing better to do right now than play on the sportsman fourum

Never mind we just choose to do nothing else

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
I was at the outdoorama. It was awesome some really nice bucks to big boys shot out of macomb and one big boy taken in st clair and one in oakland and two taken in wayne.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
QUOTE(Grapes @ Feb 27 2010, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've got you all beat. I'm getting drunk.

You too. I was just having a few and typing away in all the forums.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Feb 28 2010, 10:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(bowtiehater28 @ Feb 27 2010, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Grapes @ Feb 27 2010, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've got you all beat. I'm getting drunk.

You too. I was just having a few and typing away in all the forums.

Did you make it to the scuba? and how about the cook book?? Huh??? how about tourney talk

No just the ones I like. Sportsmen Forum, Boathouse, Fishing Hole, And fishing reports.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
QUOTE(wallysteve @ Mar 1 2010, 09:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>he had to leave and go to the rainbow club b4 he had a chance to check out the other forums
Yeah I was going to go but as soon as I pulled into the parking lot I saw your truck was there so I decided to go back home. Didn't want to interfere with your night out. LOL

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
QUOTE(wallysteve @ Mar 1 2010, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I was just there to tell you not to do it stay on the good team
All i know is I saw you in there chatting it up with a bunch of people. Looked like you guys were having a gay old time. J/K LOL

1 - 20 of 35 Posts