Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Biggest Bar night of the Year!!!! Who is in?

·
12,052 Posts
Me neither!!! Capt'n Rob told me last night at rochester mills that we can all sleep at his place afterwards.

Thanks Rob.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(Girlie @ Nov 2 2003, 09:31 PM)Biggest Bar night of the Year!!!! Who is in?
Ditto~ Girlie...Biggest Bar night of the year! Should be a great time...Filter Kings Rock!!!

Gino Surf, hop skip and a jump for me...anyone wanna bring a sleeping bag, your welcomed to stay at my pad!!

24 days in counting....

·
Registered
557 Posts
Sounds like a party!

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Last year The Warden and I had a baby sitter, but got out a little late. So every where we went was completly packed, had to park a mile away pay a cover and wait in line for a beer. I think this year, we'll go straight to Ginos and get their early.

We'll be there with a TOY as well.

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
ill be there!!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Sh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!t! TheWiz is in Fo Sho!!!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Nov 3 2003, 04:40 PM)Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Sh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!t! TheWiz is in Fo Sho!!!

just be sure to get a good nights sleep the day before, don't want you napping through the party!!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Nov 3 2003, 04:43 PM)QUOTE(TheWiz @ Nov 3 2003, 04:40 PM) Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Sh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!t! TheWiz is in Fo Sho!!!

just be sure to get a good nights sleep the day before, don't want you napping through the party!!!!

We'll likely be there.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
This could be the last big party of my single life! I fly over to get Grace on December 9th. After that single life is over, for all intents and purposes...

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Nov 3 2003, 05:56 PM)This could be the last big party of my single life! I fly over to get Grace on December 9th. After that single life is over, for all intents and purposes...

But then you won't have to show up by yourself anymore. It gives you a D.D. to get you home.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts