Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
try a new plug, im pretty sure you have but then again.....you already told us how your first compression test went.......it blew my finger off the hole......LOL, id prolly think it was good enough to. LOL

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(sshhiittyy @ Aug 17 2009, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>try a new plug, im pretty sure you have but then again.....you already told us how your first compression test went.......it blew my finger off the hole......LOL, id prolly think it was good enough to. LOL

lol i have but with my luck maybe i should grap another one

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Berroughs @ Aug 17 2009, 04:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Did you read my last reply about the oil on the other posts? To diagnose if it was the valves or rings.

yeah i sprayed wd40 in it it jumped up to 80 then as soon as the oil drained out went back to 45

the rings was definatly bad and i know it had spark b4 i took it apart

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(sshhiittyy @ Aug 17 2009, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>try a new plug, im pretty sure you have but then again.....you already told us how your first compression test went.......it blew my finger off the hole......LOL, id prolly think it was good enough to. LOL

i think this is a sshhittyy thing i found a spacer i had in upside down but now i only get a weak spark going to get a new plug and try it tommorrow its time to go home now

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
not so sshhiittyy now i got it running now just some fine tunning thanx for everyones help had to reset the pionts now if the wind would just slow down i could go catch me some more wally's

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(sshhiittyy @ Aug 18 2009, 11:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>AWESOME, glad it worked out steve.

when you going? its suppose to be a nice P.M.

probally tommorrow depends on what happens between now and the end of the day when i close the shop

1 - 15 of 15 Posts