1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
838 Posts
QUOTE(chivo @ Jun 18 2009, 11:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think he just knows there arent any Dems in here! LOL

Im a democrat but it still made me laugh. It was quite catchy. Kind of like the song that never ends, cause it goes on and on my friend, some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because it is the song that doesn't end.

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
QUOTE(---FISHON--- @ Jun 19 2009, 11:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(chivo @ Jun 18 2009, 11:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think he just knows there arent any Dems in here! LOL

Im a democrat but it still made me laugh. It was quite catchy. Kind of like the song that never ends, cause it goes on and on my friend, some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because it is the song that doesn't end.

You are pretty much the exception and not a frequent visitor over here. We are all gun owners and hunters/sportsmen. You'd be hard pressed to find a Democratic gun owner NORTH of 8mile.

·
Registered
838 Posts
QUOTE(chivo @ Jun 19 2009, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You are pretty much the exception and not a frequent visitor over here. We are all gun owners and hunters/sportsmen. You'd be hard pressed to find a Democratic gun owner NORTH of 8mile.

I am a frequent visitor I just dont post much. I am an avid hunter and sportsman and own many guns, and also carry a ccw but unfortunetely, I am a member of a construction union, and Democrats are much more friendly towards union's. They have engrained that into our brains since our first day of apprenticeship school. I have to be able to work to afford my guns and fishing poles lol. I didn't mean this to be a debate, just made a joke is all. I respect all political views, as long as they are not forced upon me and I show the same respect towards Republicans. That was a funny video though.

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
I'm a Democrat too.

It's hard to tell people's political affiliation based on their personal habits.

The video was funny, but it's still satire.

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
QUOTE(---FISHON--- @ Jun 19 2009, 11:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(chivo @ Jun 19 2009, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You are pretty much the exception and not a frequent visitor over here. We are all gun owners and hunters/sportsmen. You'd be hard pressed to find a Democratic gun owner NORTH of 8mile.

I am a frequent visitor I just dont post much. I am an avid hunter and sportsman and own many guns, and also carry a ccw but unfortunetely, I am a member of a construction union, and Democrats are much more friendly towards union's. They have engrained that into our brains since our first day of apprenticeship school. I have to be able to work to afford my guns and fishing poles lol. I didn't mean this to be a debate, just made a joke is all. I respect all political views, as long as they are not forced upon me and I show the same respect towards Republicans. That was a funny video though.

It's cool, I wasnt mad or anything. I dont care who you vote for. It's YOUR vote. That's the beauty of being an American. I know a few other union guys that are always trying to cram their Dem views on me....worse than my preacher uncle trying to cram religion down my throat... LOL
I just think there are FAR more republican gun owners than democratic. Generally speaking, most Dem politicians tend to be antigun.

Just wondering though...you said "unfortunately, I'm a member of...". So, would you be a Republican if you werent in the union?

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
QUOTE(adamfish @ Jun 19 2009, 11:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm a Democrat too.

It's hard to tell people's political affiliation based on their personal habits.

The video was funny, but it's still satire.

Yeah, but you're a teacher, so you dont count!
I think MOST teachers are Democrats. Again, I think the union comes into play.

·
Registered
838 Posts
QUOTE(chivo @ Jun 19 2009, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just wondering though...you said "unfortunately, I'm a member of...". So, would you be a Republican if you werent in the union?

I said unfortunetely because i'm not working lol. I can't say one way or the other on that. I see good and bad in both parties. I just know for me to pay the bills, a democrat in office is a better choice. If I can't pay the bills, then I have to sell all my guns, and it doesn't matter if they try to take them.

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
My bro said pee pee on the union when they said they wanted to take his money to support democrat fundraising. He supports the union, just not politics with his dollar. And it is unfortunate that a vast majority of dems are anit gun through lack of education and knowkedge of the firearms and law abiding citizens that have them.

----->Hate politics, Hate politicians. I am a sportsman/gun owner and would vote in Santa Clause before Obamma.

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
This is why this belongs in the political forum. It's a political debate.

·
Registered
838 Posts
QUOTE(adamfish @ Jun 19 2009, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>This is why this belongs in the political forum. It's a political debate.

Stop whining, its not a debate. You don't see me saying anything back do you? Its only a debate if theres more than 1 party involved. It was a joke, nothing more, nothing less. I mean no harm and i'm sure Chef and Chivo are feel the same way. I'm not going to change anyone's mind, and they're not going to change mine or your's. So where's the debate?

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
No biggie Adam. This is the sportsmens forum. Not the fishing forum. We let thing slide over here. If you dont want to read, then skip it. No biggie.

·
Registered
838 Posts
QUOTE(chivo @ Jun 19 2009, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>No biggie Adam. This is the sportsmens forum. Not the fishing forum. We let thing slide over here. If you dont want to read, then skip it. No biggie.
You shouldn't run with scissors brother. It's hazardous to your health.

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
QUOTE(chivo @ Jun 19 2009, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>No biggie Adam. This is the sportsmens forum. Not the fishing forum. We let thing slide over here. If you dont want to read, then skip it. No biggie.

Agreed
Happy weekend to all!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts