Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
The Orange county chopper crew from the American Chopper show are coming to birch run the 17th and 18th of Jan. Myself and a bunch of others are planning to go on the 18th, this could be a fun LSCN trip BRB? Does anyone else like that show and the bikes they build?

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Watched it last night. they were building the Santa Cluas Bike.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Jan 6 2004, 01:38 PM)Watched it last night. they were building the Santa Cluas Bike.
lmao when pops saw the star for the top of the tree!

that show rocks!

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
You better watch it or you're gonna get my size 12 up your a$$!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
I think I might be up north that weekend.......
Martin Luther King day is Monday the 19th.....
Loooooooong weekend

You can check with Paul if he is into it.

G

·
The Fire bike was very cool, I liked the jet bike and spider (not spiderman) bike too. The Christmas bike I could live without.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Jan 6 2004, 12:45 PM)I think I might be up north that weekend.......
Martin Luther King day is Monday the 19th.....
Loooooooong weekend

You can check with Paul if he is into it.
yup yup! tip up town! almost lost funbags to that show, but i told her, NO WAY! her beau and her dad are still going, tho.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
the strap.....uhh...Snap-On bike is the coolest yet with big wrenchs for risers and tools all over. Nothing like lotsa chrome and red paint. new episodes soon.

yep looks like a cool show to go to. All I've seen is 3 day passes for $50 or
friday pass for 25, sat. for 35, sun. for 30. Kinda want to see them and the bikes. We missed them in Milwaukee for the Harley 100th anniversary cause we didnt have tickets to the special events and didnt make a big effort to bother. heII I dont really even like hogs, choppers are sawweet tho, love those designs and looks. "its the car, right? Chicks dig the car"

here's a link http://www.michiganshows.com/default.asp

they changed what its said but it used to say personal appearances sat and sun only. Dont know if that meant the tuttles or foghat and iron butterfly or ???

oh yeah and no cameras either, what the f**k?

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I'd like to make it up there one of those days. I want to see what those bikes look like in person.....also grab a little gear from the OCC crew.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(Cadmonkey @ Jan 6 2004, 01:18 PM)oh yeah and no cameras either, what the f**k?
Who cares about camera's

It said the Michigan Strip-Off has been cancelled. WTF

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Jan 6 2004, 01:28 PM)QUOTE(Cadmonkey @ Jan 6 2004, 01:18 PM) oh yeah and no cameras either, what the f**k?
Who cares about camera's

It said the Michigan Strip-Off has been cancelled. WTF

yeah that bites.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Sounds pretty cool if someone can organize it.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
I'd love to go, too!! No plans for that weekend, I vote for a Saturday BRB run.

Too bad that it's in January, as I would like to take my ride up there!

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i cant do it Saturday my kidz have a karate tournement, and we are going to the monster Jam Sat night. Im up for Sunday who wants to call Paul. BTW i am going to get Monster Jam tickets this week anyone else want to do that also.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts