Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 216 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor since March 2010
2,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out today with a good buddy of mine launched from Harley so we fished a while at selfridge where I caught one small one and had a few follows. Action died down there so we went over to metro fishing 10fow and shallower with no results so we made a move over to the 400 one missed strike then nothing so we motored over toward the spillway again nothing so we decide to go deeper out to 12fow and within an hour
SCHRAM LANDS ANOTHER 50!!!!!!

Water Sky Vertebrate Goggles Cloud

so despite hurricane winds and torrential rain we had a pretty good day
That was suppose to be my first 50 he had caught one already a couple weeks ago out with me darn it

Attachments

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
QUOTE(logan @ Oct 6 2009, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(RJT @ Oct 6 2009, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice fish for sure. What a death grip on the stomach..not a death grip his hand is closed it just looks that way because how big the stomach is.

to each his own.

By no means do I intend to bicker with any of you about my own opinion.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Nice fat 50 boys glad to see somebody was getting some action out there from those bigger fish.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
And I was suppose to be with Tim today Darn. My car I thought had an oil leak but it was a Trasmission line and will be fixed in a couple of days. Then Tim and I will get the one I missed yesterday. Great fish Kid.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Nice chunky fish! ><{{{{{{{{{*>

·
Registered
194 Posts
QUOTE(sirfishalot @ Oct 6 2009, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Went out today with a good buddy of mine launched from Harley so we fished a while at selfridge where I caught one small one and had a few follows. Action died down there so we went over to metro fishing 10fow and shallower with no results so we made a move over to the 400 one missed strike then nothing so we motored over toward the spillway again nothing so we decide to go deeper out to 12fow and within an hour
SCHRAM LANDS ANOTHER 50!!!!!!

View attachment 67514

so despite hurricane winds and torrential rain we had a pretty good day
That was suppose to be my first 50 he had caught one already a couple weeks ago out with me darn it

Nice fish guys. Come on Thursday! Hoping to do some casting out there, if weather permits!

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Congradulations. Nice picture. I would of mounted it. Saga continue's and you guys make a great team. Schram you sure know what your doing. Way to hold it behind the stomack.

Tim your a great guide and your turn will come champ.

h2o

·
LSCN Sponsor since 12/07
2,539 Posts
I was out there yesterday for a few hours, too Tim. If you get a big one in the area of the 400 club that still has my Xr75 in it's mouth, CAN I PLEASE HAVE IT BACK?

1 - 20 of 216 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.