Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many of you know or have met Bobby, Cassie's younger brother. You would have seen him hangin' out annoying me or leaching onto Jason's boat generally being a perpetual pain in my a$$ since he was 16ish. We finally talked him into joining the US Military, Air Force to be exact.

I'm just playing, he's actually turned out to be a decent guy. Anyway(s), he's graduating from Basic Training at Lackland A/F Base Friday morning. He is going to be receiving awards for marksmanship and the most push-ups in 60 seconds in his class, group, platoon, whatever. 92 push-ups in 60 seconds, not even the all mighty AL can do that, well, not now that I am an old fart and everything.

I just wanted to put up a post for those of you that may have met him to know what he's been up to and to publickly pat him on the back, although he'll probably never see it.

Enjoy your few days without me. I am going to go see our newest class of warrior airmen get their wings.

PS .. Harass Jason for not going, He's a crappy friend isn't he.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Wow, I'm supposed to be on my way down there too! My friends son is also graduating from there. I passed on the invite because it was the last week of summer here, Labor Day weekend, & I thought I might miss something. We always wanted to go party in San Antonio & I blew a perfect opportunity to do so! She's already down there, said it's a 100 degrees! If you see a tall, thin, attractive blonde by the name of Lynn from Michigan, tell her Jazzy said hi! Boy would that freak her out!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Boot camp radically changed Bobby. I almost feel like I have to call him Rob now or something. He's all like mature and respectful, and pays attention to what he says and openly displays compassion. It's crazy what 8 weeks of someone kicking your a$$ will do.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.