Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
well this is no report of fishing, but i though i would sahre this with all of you. was just searching the web and came across, this http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2006/0...nugent_for.html Ted Nuigent Might run for governor of michigan
, So if this gets deleted it does being it has nothing to do with fishing. Just had to share it with everyone.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
He'd get every vote I can put in.

From the article:

Any Michiganders who doubt that the Nuge deserves their vote are referred to his recent interview in The Independent. The fussy British liberal conducting the interview asks about the wildlife the avid hunter Nugent feeds on his land:

What do these deer think when they see you coming? Here comes the nice guy who puts out our dinner? Or, there's the man that shot my brother?
Nugent's priceless response:

I don't think they're capable of either of those thoughts, you Limey a**hole. They're only interested in three things: the best place to eat, having sex and how quickly they can run away. Much like the French.

His basic approach to dealing with terrorists, the Ku Klux Klan, the Black Panthers, child rapists, etc. is a little crude, but he's on the right track:

First of all you have to find all the bad people. Then you kill them.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Onlyreason i thought it would get deleted was becuase it has nothing to do with fishing what so ever. Just posted here so more people would see it.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
There is an off-topic section in the fishing board. There is also a general discussion section of LSCN AND a political section.

I would imagine it would get moved to the Fishing Hole (the off topic fishing section)

As for Uncle Tedley becoming Governor.....cant be any worse

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes i posted in the politcal forum, I relized that AFTER iposted here lol, But it would be kick @ss to have him as a govenor.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Well then Moderators...please either move/combine with the OTHER Post.....or delete.

These are the things most people dont see that mods have to do.

And I would likely vote for him as I dont see the Dems coming up with anyone worth while. Could be a fun couple of years....

I dont think he would seriously run though. He would miss too much time in the woods!

·
Registered
77 Posts
QUOTE(Mini @ Jan 13 2010, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>There is an off-topic section in the fishing board. There is also a general discussion section of LSCN AND a political section.

I would imagine it would get moved to the Fishing Hole (the off topic fishing section)

As for Uncle Tedley becoming Governor.....cant be any worse

Ted worse than what we have???????

·
Registered
187 Posts
QUOTE(fish n chicks @ Jan 13 2010, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>He'd get every vote I can put in.

From the article:

Any Michiganders who doubt that the Nuge deserves their vote are referred to his recent interview in The Independent.
His primary residence is now in Texas and I'm tired of carpetbaggers heading to some state of choice and running for office. Prime example being the Arkansas broad who ran for N.Y. State senate and won..........

If you want to run for a seat in either a state or federal capacity then there should be a law stating that you have to be a current resident of such state for the past 10 years.

With that being said, I'd vote for him........

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
I'd vote for him in a heart beat. He needs to run for office. He would get elected based on the fact that our state is mainly made up of hunting and fishing peeps. He moved to texas for the fact of there gun laws being less stringent than ours. If you have a chance watch his show sometime and see the firepower he has. He has his own personal arsenal. It is amazing.

·
Registered
182 Posts
QUOTE(MadHomie @ Jan 13 2010, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(fish n chicks @ Jan 13 2010, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>He'd get every vote I can put in.

From the article:

Any Michiganders who doubt that the Nuge deserves their vote are referred to his recent interview in The Independent.
His primary residence is now in Texas and I'm tired of carpetbaggers heading to some state of choice and running for office. Prime example being the Arkansas broad who ran for N.Y. State senate and won..........

If you want to run for a seat in either a state or federal capacity then there should be a law stating that you have to be a current resident of such state for the past 10 years.

With that being said, I'd vote for him........

With that being said I think its really jacked up that our governor is a Canadian now I have nothing against Canadians by anymeans but I agree that you should live where you work so to have the Nuge back in his homestate running it.......Hes got my vote

Oh yea and as for him missing time in the woods im sure opening day would be a recognised holiday

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
If Ted runs, he got my vote and everyone one of my dead relatives, and anybody else I can dig up.
Maybe we could get Acorn to help us out and get our pets registered to vote too.

All joking aside I'd love to see Ted win, even if I would prefer to see him in the White House.

I like the way Ted thinks,

I don't like repeat offenders, I like Dead Offenders!

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Heaven help us, Obama for Pres.
Hillary for V.P.
Jenny for attorney general
Denise illitch for mi. Gov.
Just need Kwame back!
and ted for senate majority or secratary of defense

Attachments

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
I'm all for Uncle Tedley at this point for our Governor - I only hope this could be a serious topic/opportunity (as Mini said it's from 2006?)... I don't care if he has established his "residence" in Texas, he's as much a Michiganian as they come IMHO. How cool would it be to have someone in that office that won't cowtow to the whining liberals! I actually believe that he would actually do what's good for Michigan AND for our hunting and fishing and 2nd Amendment rights, NOT what he "should" do to protect his political reputation!

I heard Denise Illitch is being considered for the Dem's Governor candidate, she went to the White House to blow Obama - I mean meet Obama - for his support.

As far as Granholm being a Canadian, all that really matters is that she's stupid and self-serving. Oh, that's MY opinion

1 - 20 of 33 Posts