Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
i am going to close in three weeks i hope... little far out, 25 mile and romeo plank. but what the hell. there is room for everyone...

·
12,052 Posts
Congrats Dave, didn't know you found a different one.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yep fell into this one yesterday... didn't want to lose it like the other one. let the games begin.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Congratulations dave!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Congratulations Dave!!

I am a little suspicious however. Get ready to party huh. Painting party, moving party, roofing party……We know how you are.
J/K

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Mar 6 2004, 03:10 PM)Congratulations Dave!!

I am a little suspicious however. Get ready to party huh. Painting party, moving party, roofing party……We know how you are.
J/K

anything you need bud

How about a ~building the basement bar party?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
way to go dave! that's great news!

btw, did you know dave spelt backwards is evad?

·
Sponsor since Sep. 08
488 Posts
Way to go Dave!!!! Its only 20 minutes from 25/Romeo Plank to the boat by car and maybe a little quicker on your bike. Congats!!!!!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah should be a great place. it is right on the golf course. fun to throw extra balls out there and let them figure out what one was theirs. it is screaming for a bar in the basement. maybe dan can build me a strong one like his.... hint,hint,hint... party as soon as i get the keys.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Congratulations!

If it is out on 25 Mile Road by Wolverine, it is supposed to be nice out there I hear...

I thought they sold the golf course this past summer and it is scheduled to be torn out, and they are building more houses on the land?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey Dave ,,,, Dave here .... Grudas Buddy from work ... anyway congrats .. your out by us ..were at 22 and tiltch.
I also heard they sold the golf course soon to be more homes and traffic out there. Let us know about the party.
DnB

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Mar 6 2004, 08:46 PM)I thought they sold the golf course this past summer and it is scheduled to be torn out, and they are building more houses on the land?
this is true

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(BnD469 @ Mar 6 2004, 11:56 PM)Grudas Buddy from work ...
Gruda?

The same Gruda that lives N. of Rochester?

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Congrats Dave!!! We are almost neighbors. I can ride my quad to your place... well I might have to cut across the golf course!!! LOL

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeah the golf course is supposed to go away but where i am at it should be ok still the lot is like 380 deep so i still won't be jammed in... there goes the neighborhood...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts