Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey got this cool new computer but it didn't come w/ Office XP and I apparently didn't make a copy before I left EDS, so any of you techies out there have a copy I can borrow???
Pleeeeease, I can't think of any old contacts to call? I'll buy ya beer!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I bought the student edition $150 because you can't load the same software on two different computers. I tried that and you only get to use it on a 2nd computer tempoorarily, like 50 times. I couldn't find a way around it.
Good luck. I'll watch this thread for tips too.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Huh that's interesting cause when I worked at EDS we could load a copy on any machine but then we probably had it written specifically to do so? I've been out of the loop for a while so I'll have to do some checking.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I got a free registered copy from school, but again, it only works on one computer.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gracias Hotty, I used to know some great techies too! Ahh back in the day! Anyways, I'll buy some rounds if you come through!!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
jewels i have a copy it works on any pc office xp with i dont know some other stuff on it like photo editor ,ill burn you a copy no problem. you have to drive to the west side hamlin pub though to get it .. lol just kidding , will figure some way of hooking up and dropping it off.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
oh, so thats the trick....I would have bought a better version just to pass out if I'd had known it existed....jewels I hope it works for you.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
jewels ill be heading to east side in couple hours hope you see this i can drop cd off for you ..can meet at boat u.s or somewhere ,right by metro.

hope you see this ,,, or if anyone knows her # could you call her and tell her , call me or pm me thanks ... bob 586 242 5776

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for everyone responding! This sure is such an awesome group! It looks like BobRob has it taken care of for me! Thank you sooo much! A few redheaded sluts will be coming your way one of these next gatherings!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts