Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the party is on, all are welcome. great day for everyone to come together and have fun the old fashion way. wings game on as well. wear red and white, wings and polish colors. girls don't forget your pigtails... 3:00 till ??? at cbj's house. great way to start the season.

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
directions to CBJ's house???

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
mmmmmmm... polish sausage....

let me see if i can talk danimal into this shindig....

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
everyone be sure to get more mud on your shoes this year. i will be hosing down the yard before the party. let's try couch dancing and there is nothing like jumping on his bed...

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
if you do get mud on the floors, spilling at least half to 3/4 of your beer on it should wash it away or at least thin out the mud

GO WINGS

ps.....It's BYOB this year - so heads up - bring boating amounts - meaning take what you think you will drink and at least double it!!!!!

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Apr 6 2004, 05:07 PM)everyone be sure to get more mud on your shoes this year. i will be hosing down the yard before the party. let's try couch dancing and there is nothing like jumping on his bed...

Yeah, I owe him a jumping on the bed trick.
Screw the muddy shoes, I'm gonna spet in some dog s__t first.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Man, Dyngus last year was a freakin' riot!!!! I am definitely there this year!!

Will Mrs. Convincor be making those awesome jello shots??!!!
Mary made some damn great shots last year!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Apr 6 2004, 06:33 PM)QUOTE(Pandora @ Apr 6 2004, 05:07 PM) everyone be sure to get more mud on your shoes this year. i will be hosing down the yard before the party. let's try couch dancing and there is nothing like jumping on his bed...

Yeah, I owe him a jumping on the bed trick.
Screw the muddy shoes, I'm gonna spet in some dog s__t first.
Where oh where is SpellCheck??? Why did he leave us to this??? I searched the cyber space all up and down.....You were expelled cuz you really can't spell~

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yeah, Dygnus was DEFINETLY a blast last year... 1 AND 2.. I'm pretty sure I'll be makin an appearance. Especially if those Jello Shots are making one as well. Hope to see everyone there.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Post the address. I went last year and loved it. I did get lost in that sub though. Help me out.
If I get back in town soon enuf, I'll be there.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts