Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
893 Posts
Sorry my boat is down. I have to pull a motor and repair a drive. I broke the coupler for the port Motor and need minor drive work to the starboard side. Broke both before making any speed passes in Mossouri. We need to get a bunch to go down next year for the shootout. The fastest boat ran 205 (Callan Marine) with the fastest V Hull being a 42 outerlimits that ran 138. Talk about impressive boats, pontoons running 70 + mph. Without my boat we really suffered we had to ride on my buddies 42 outerlimits with triple 575 he ran just under 100 mph.

· Registered
893 Posts
Yep what a way to ruff it. Hot and cold running water and still almost a 100 mph. Not to mention heat and air conditioning. Meet Mike Fiorie (?sp) the owner of Outerlimits. He was super nice. All 4 outerlimits won there class. and Sunsation won the stoke class with a dominator with 496's in it. He was from Port Hurin I forget his name. I am going again next year but going for 10 days. We love it down there. Too far for the 4 day trip we keep doing.

· Registered
893 Posts
My boat my be ready for the weekend. If so I am in. I would like to go to a different resturant than the 2 I went to. Nothingagains pepper joes just like to hit somewhere else.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.