You are more then welcome to join.

We will be meeting out in front of Mac and Ray's about
9:30 - 9:45 AM and plan on leaving at 10:00 AM. Look
for the raft of about 4 - 5 boats, pull up and make sure
it's us, pull out a bumper and tie up.

So far, we have confirmed two 32' Sunsations and one
35' Cigarette. The faster boats might want to stretch
their legs from time to time, but we've always pulled
back enough to let everyone catch up (one exception...
sorry Dave
). Give my cell phone a ring if you
need / want any more details: (586) 484 - 7229

-Bayley

· Registered
336 Posts
Sorry!
Listen to Tom, not me. Meet up in front of Mac & Ray's at 10:00 AM. Will will be gone by 11:00 AM and not later.

Jon, I'll be calling you up some time today to schedule a meeting point on land somewhere.

-B

G

·
We've got a sitter, so we are in for the run. I need to change a fuel sender gasket tonight and as long as nothing goes horribly wrong with that, we'll see everyone tomorrow at 10:00...

· Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Chuck, it is engine problems, but I know Lenny will take care of it. One engine is getting pulled next week and I will guess the other one will follow. No compression in #6 and #8 cylinders. Something strange went wrong, lasted 50 hours with no problems and then a nice easy day it puked. At least I have friends to ride on boats with, Dominator Scott will be taking Dawn and I as passengers.

· Registered
20,086 Posts
QUOTE(Bill272 @ Aug 29 2003, 11:08 AM)We've got a sitter, so we are in for the run. I need to change a fuel sender gasket tonight and as long as nothing goes horribly wrong with that, we'll see everyone tomorrow at 10:00...
Bill, Christine, will be at your boat around 9:30am
Thanks !

Aggressortom, that stinks, go easy, she breaks, hmmmm
i bet you won't go easy anymore hugh ! LOL !
SEE YA TOMORROW!

OK, NEWS FLASH, I NOW HAVE TO COME IN , IN THE MORNING, I WILL MISS THE SATART TIME ! BUMMER !!!!!!
I WIL STILL MAKE IT TO THE BAY, BUT AROUND 1_1:30PM

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.